Recuperator talent not working

Whenever you refresh SnD it stops healing, goes off and on randomly.

5 Likes

is that when you’re hurt or at full hp? Combat log might not show the heal if you’re full hp.

It only heals while hurt, but I’ve tested it further against a tanking dummy and figured out exactly what the bug is, once you first apply SnD it will heal for as long as whatever the original duration of that first cast of SnD was.
Once you reapply the buff, it will continue to heal for the same amount of time that the first cast would have, then once that time period is over it stops healing until it completely falls off and is reapplied entirely instead of refreshed.

3 Likes

Great, another bug to add to the list. That’s infuriating. I bet it has something to do with the new combo point stuff not working right with it or something

1 Like

I felt this pretty heavily questing around the Emerald Dream tonight and in a few BGs. I’ve reported it using the in-game bug report function, but you should definitely post this over in the bug report forum so more of the right eyes see it.

1 Like

This still isn’t fixed…

7 Likes

Nope and neither is cloak of shadows, still not keeping magical snares off us while cloak is active and considering there is almost no uproar about this or recupe not working correctly, i feel like onlly a hand full of people play rogue lol

6 Likes

Sepsis still bugged where it doesn’t give you the correct stealth icon.

Crackshot doesn’t proc the dispatch from sepsis.

crackshot doesn’t stay at no cd if you restealth with subterfuge

I’m going to bet that ace up your sleeve doesn’t actually have a 5% chance to proc per combo point and is way higher.

3 Likes

Convinced these spell/talent bugs will never be fixed at this point lol

2 Likes

The times they constantly break and that most of these big bugs remain rampant, i’m convinced they also do it on purpose and just leave it. Feels like they have 5 people if that working on this game

3 Likes

Recuperator is a big reason why Leeching is tuned so low. But Recuperator doesn’t work.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

6 Likes

Why is the talent still recommended everywhere if it doesn’t work? Does it work well enough to still be worth it?

1 Like

It works the first time Slice and Dice is cast when the buff is not already present. But then it only lasts for that specific, locked-in duration. Anything that refreshes or adds to Slice and Dice’s duration will not keep the Recuperator effect going beyond that initial duration.

So it functions somewhat. I’ve found myself right clicking the buff to cancel it and then reapplying SnD from scratch at times just to get the benefit of the talent again. Still, this isn’t how it’s supposed to work; and it’s not how it was prior to the 10.2 patch.

6 Likes

So one of the only talents we have for healing is basically unusable.

Surely, Blizzard will fix this in no time. Surely :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

No faster than them fixing cloak of shadows not keeping magical snares off that can actually be reapplied during cloak that broke since the start of season 3 and remains broke lol

2 Likes

Can a macro be made to Cancel S&D and then recast it? Would that work to keep triggering Recuperator?

Of course, using /cancelaura Slice and Dice will cancel it, but the trick would be having something to cancel and add it back without cancelling it again if you want it both in a macro. Not sure if there is a command for that, im looking into if there is.

for instance, you can do:

/cancelaura slice and dice
/cast slice and dice

but that would be bad because if you spam it then itll just cancel it right after being applied.

1 Like

So just bind it say for ex y key so you hit y and it will cancel slice and dice then hit y again to re apply slice and dice maybe a cast sequence. That way you drop s&d when its about to be over and can reapply it and keep healing yourself.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what im thinking is what might need to be the work around

1 Like

Yea its a band-aid for something that blizzard should get off their and fix.

3 Likes