Recruit A Friend

A few years ago I recruited my friend in which I was earning rewards. We both stopped playing around the same time about 2 years ago, but recently came back to the game. My question is should the recruit a friends benefits still be active, or did I need to send a new link before we both subscribed again? I could of sworn I got a benefit the other month but they don’t show up on my list anymore and I haven’t received any other benefits. Thanks!

If your friend hasn’t played the game over 24 months ago but has added their paid gametime less then 7 days ago then they’re still eligible to re-recruited in fact!

You should hurry though and, make sure to link it to the correct WoW numbered account. We see people link it to the wrong one all the time here and then Support being unable to fix it…

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply!

So I guess the recruit a friend expires if we both stopped playing? We’ve been playing for over 7 days again so I guess it’s too late to send a new link?

If the recruiter’s account does not have active game time for six months, all Recruit a Friend account links will be automatically severed.

Yep. It has no use to take a break because they need to take a 2 year break to be given a link so, unless Blizzard updates their policies which I doubt.

On the other hand, welcome back with a friend to late Dragonflight!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Appreciate the quick reply!

1 Like