Recruit a Friend issue!

Hey all,

I recently recruited one of my friends back into the game as he had been gone for close to (1) year.

Upon recruiting him, He had added his gametime, But none of the rewards got granted to me upon doing so. Also, When I look at my pane for Recruit a Friend in-game it says “Inactive Subscription” even though, I can see him online right now playing Classic.

Did I mess up somewhere when I sent my friend the link and do I have to submit a ticket to get this resolved?

Thanks!

You get the rewards once a month AFTER the gametime is paid and used. Also, make sure they added the game time to the correct license.

2 Likes

I’m looking at my Friend’s List in-game and it shows my friend as a “Recruit”. But when I go to my Recruit a Friend pane, It still says “Inactive Subscription ”.

I checked the name for both lists and they are identical. So not sure why or how my friend is logged in when my Recruit a Friend page says no sub active.

So ill ask the obvious hes has only the one account and not a 2nd account correct.

1 Like

Pretty sure he has two accounts. Cause on my friends list he has the number 1 after his name. Also has the number 1 after his name on my Recruit a Friend page too.

Rewards are delivered 8 days after the requisite game time has been added. Has it been that long yet?

Other than that, you’ll likely have to wait for blue confirmation re: the inactive sub notice to be sure.

1 Like

Its quite possible he added it to the wrong account but a blue can confirm it in the morning.

1 Like

If he’s only been gone for a year, that inactive account would not have been eligible for the RaF program. The account has to be inactive for 24 months.

He likely setup a new WoW account which would be the one linked to you.

4 Likes

You linked their WoW 2 - which is not currently funded.

Looks like they’ve been on their WoW 1 and funded that one.

5 Likes

So should my friend submit a ticket or should I? I’m not sure if CS can change the link to the activated account or not. So don’t want to waste their time if they are unable to.

Also, If I re-link the account correctly, Would I qualify for the rewards? I cannot recall when his subscription expired. I know it has to be at least 2-Years to qualify when they renew.

Cause if not, I’ll just recruit myself for the rewards!

Thanks!

Since your friend played on the account that was funded, they would be ineligible for a refund. They just need to add funds to WoW 2.