Recommendation

That would be a suggestion. Normally we’d recommend either posting in general forum (monitored by devs and community managers) or use the in-game feedback tool to also get the suggestion to those who could consider and implement it.

But honestly, I’ve only seen a few posts in this forum about this ban wave.

2 Likes

Ok? You don’t want to get the suggestion actually heard then?

2 Likes

The CS forum doesn’t have anything to do with the appeal team. If you want to offer a suggestion, the CS forum isn’t the place.

3 Likes

I’ve been a regular on this forum for over 14 years.

I’m not following you - you’re not that special.

But how is providing correct information to you, harassing you?

You need to stop.

11 Likes

Trying to troll here is one of the worse ideas - the CS forum is an information desk. If you want to ham it up and play the victim, it’d best to do so outside of the CS forum

5 Likes

I never have wanted MvP.

It’s accurate, correct and valid. I WANT you to have the suggestion heard.

Or you could just keep trolling and arguing - and probably lose the ability to post on the forums.

Really, up to you.

Never understood the need for people like yourself to come into a player help player forum and just attack those of us who provide information. Why the hate? We are here to point you in the right direction…

6 Likes

There is no purpose to the post though, that’s our point. Nobody here will take the feedback. We want you to be heard.

Your ego and attitude is the problem, not us.

6 Likes

When you post on a public forum, you cannot dictate who does or doesn’t post in your thread. So long as someone has an account in good standing, they may pop into any thread they wish to, so long as they follow the rules of the forum. Telling you that your recommendation falls into the void by posting on this forum - they’re trying to help you. They’re giving you the proper route to actually have your recommendation be seen. Our SFAs will not relay things along, and they’re the only staff who come to this forum. Due to it’s format, this forum is literally the only one where no feedback is gathered.

11 Likes

No sense dragging this out, folk. Wooked doesn’t want the advice.

10 Likes

Thank you for your response. You have not been following me around post to post and have provided very informational content.

I’m not making the suggestion, you are.

You don’t want to be helped?

Whatever champ…

4 Likes

Which was provided earlier. Funny that…

4 Likes

I’m sorry but this is a pretty bad idea. I have no idea of knowing how many appeals are made on a regular basis but I’m guessing the number is ‘not small’. Not nearly small enough to put a pause on all appeals to do a deep dive on one. Even those who know they did not great things try to appeal and continue to do so until they are told to stop.

Bans are only given for chronic offenders and those who do the Big Bad stuff. You usually have to try pretty hard to reach that stage.

P.S. No GMs are on this forum. While Customer Service Reps (CSRs) can see tickets they are not GMs in and of themselves. They have no say in the appeal process.

P.S.S. This is the wrong forum to engage in a back and forth argument. Really a forum based on that doesn’t exist. If you don’t want to see someone’s responses to you put them on your ignore list.

6 Likes