Reclaiming Gilneas.....Scarlet Crusade attacked yet again

Oh, wait, yeah. I have seen you walking around, before.

Yeah, Scarlets are fun to poke at ICly. Until they take it OOC.

…Then it’s really fun.

1 Like

That always gets really fun. I like to send them the script of Frozen when they get salty with me.

Yeah I’ve spotted you a couple of times too :smile:

If we’re talking sending movie scripts, I always go for Bee Movie. Classic.

I don’t socialize. I just drink at the Lamb and walk Stormwind.

Had a hard reset and cut toxicity from my friend’s list. It felt good, but now I have no one to RP with.

Still 100x happier.

That’s fair. And I hope you can find your way back to it with better friends. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it! :blush:

1 Like

Bee movie is overused if you ask me. Besides…they just can’t ever Let It Go. So it’s so much more fitting for a Scarlet.

2 Likes

I’d just like to point out that this dude here isn’t on a RP server and likely isn’t part of the RP community.

Not that there aren’t Scarlet RPers who get suuuuuuper into it, like the Kaldorei superfans and the people who hyperventilate about stuff like Worgen reclamation, wanting a Quel’dorei playable race, people who have very specific opinions about how Gnolls are one hundred percent irredeemable and people who get the Big Mad that you can play Man’ari Eredar and Darfkallen now.

But this guy in particular, we’re generally a different kind of weird than this :dracthyr_a1:

The best. Yuge. Everyone is talking about it.

Artenn, you put most of the RPers I’ve seen to shame. Do you do tabletop/larp?

Please read the rest of my post lol.

I don’t think rping is weird. I think it’s weird when you get so invested in RP that you bring it into a real life scenario like these forums and take personal offense to something in the game. Lol

1 Like

Actually, my character was not but thank you so much for your assumption. He was created right before Shadowlands. Just because the only DKs we see in the new start are allied races doesn’t necessarily mean that all DKs raised during that time were allied races.

In addition, I am an RPer and this character has a VERY extensive history.

1 Like

No one expects the Scarlet Inquisition~!

I think you forgot to mention the part that the Crusade declared war on the Alliance not the other way around because the Alliance had non-humans in its ranks.

is it bad that i know exactly who these individuals might be?

1 Like

who took personal offense? read my responses. I’m having fun spinning yarns about this stuff.

You kids take this way too seriously. To the (expletive deleted) that said I give RP’ing a bad name because I love the scarlet crusade, how many hours are you playing this stuff? And in all that time you never got into a faction? Never really liked something that much? well that’s your business.

If ya’ll don’t like this type of thing then take off. I don’t need to be in any specific realm to have fun.

To those who are going back and forth with me on the ‘propaganda’ of things and having respectful disagreements on my point of view in regards to the scarlets. Thanks that’s what I was about from the very beginning.

Now back to my RP’ing as some of you call it.

Long live the crusades

How aren’t you guys extinct?

Entire leadership vanquished and main base sacked multiple times. Lost all notable settlements save for maybe those in a frozen wastes (Though those are probably under Argent’s jurisdiction now as well)…

That’s what i’m saying. The common people have a vested interest in the Crusade. Wanting to get their home back. The leadership no doubt has been corrupt almost from the beginning but the message is clear. I’m proposing the demonic influence is over and it’s time to get Lordaeron back in the fold with the Crusade at the front. The ones who have lost the most.

I feel like I just went thru an indoctrination class sponsored by the Scarlet Crusade. Sign me up, where do I pick up my tabard!

Yes indeed. I got a new fox mount for slaughtering you. He’s adorable.