Recipient is a Free trial account and cannot receive mail

Hello, in past month i’ve come across an issue, 3 weeks ago when friend was sending me mail he got a pop up that my account is trial and i can’t receive mail. This is not the case as i have active sub since november and i play game actively, i can aces AH just fine and i can send mail myself, however when anyone tries to send me mail on any of my Characters on my account they get this pop up. Its strange because last week i menaged to recive mail just fine, than this week it started acting up again, i tested this with multiple friends and even asked random people to try, this is very annoying.

I’ve tried resetting my password today and nothing has changed.

This issue is on my Eu account but i’m posting on NA forums because on Eu people rerely answer. Thanks in advance.

You would need to put in a ticket then, Nothing can be done on the forums much less on these forums since the NA people have nothing to do with EU.

4 Likes

This post?

Definately wait on the ticket?

Just curious though, in account management does it show your name, or Adventurer?

6 Likes

The message you are receiving is not because your WoW license is a trial, but your Battle.net account is.

That can happen for any number of reasons, but it usually is because the email hasn’t been verified or the EULA hasn’t been agreed to, etc…

Try logging into your Account Management page and see if you are asked to agree to the EULA. If you don’t have the option or it doesn’t resolve the issue a Game Master may need to assist directly and I’d recommend submitting a ticket.

4 Likes

Yeah, i sent a ticket its about 5 days wait.

I assume you meant account settings? It shows my full name and surname under personal Information.

My email is verified, all my information is correct and filled in, i have no EULA to agree to anywhere in settings or when i log in.

Its strange that this was resolved briefly last week and than started again, i didn’t do anything with my Blizz account meanwhile.

Response times vary. The estimate is usually based on the oldest tickets in the queue, including the lower priority ones. Account issues tend to be a bit quicker overall. I don’t know if any tickets are currently near 5 days. The oldest are under 2 days, some well under that.

Good luck!

5 Likes

Just got the response, they removed my Blizz account trial, they also told me they had to reset Security Question so that might of been an issue, i put that question in 10 years ago.

Just posting this here if anyone in future has simmilar thing happen to them, ty all.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it was resolved!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.