Recent balancing. Shadow Priests

The dude literally had to use a 203k healing potion to win… I mean yeah… I’m going to have a tough time having to kill anyone 1 and a half times, lol. I mean you’re kind of expecting to win when the monk has expended literally every CD he has and is at 30% while you’re hovering around 75%. That’s how a duel would go normally. I suppose if you factor in that I wasn’t expecting someone to pop a heal for 58% of his healthbar then ya, tough time… If I had brought an abyssal pot with me and a well-fed buff it wouldn’t be that difficult.

You mentioned S3 multiple times. Nobody considers WPVP in seasons, bub. Spriest is a very difficult to play 1v1 class because it relies heavily on knowing how to juke and survive. A good spriest plays around weaving in and out heals properly along with using defensives at the proper time, which are much more important. You’re asking for balance in 1v1 scenarios though and that certainly isn’t at all where spriest shines. If you made them a stronger 1v1 class with more single target pressure the spec would dominate every bracket. It already is the heaviest dot rot spec in the game and has amazing utility (leap, fade, lifeswap, silence, ranged stun, mass dispel, purge, dot protection).

1 Like

I believe you. I use S3 as a “climate model” in my circumstances. S1 was absolute dog :poop:. S2 was when I got new “prosthetic fangs” so I can hunt again, but it still sucked. S4, in comparison, is going to be more or less the same climate. Blizzard cared WAY TOO MUCH about rated play, and the stale meta only aggravated the problem. Some class/specs go right on through, and others stand in the line for the club all night. The bouncers, naturally, have no sympathy.

Funny that I could say the same thing for the hunter class, all 3 specs. Particularly SV right now. 1v1 balance is important because even in Arena, you want to take out the weakest link as fast as you can, all defensives and peeling withstanding. If I was in a 3v3, it would be a 2v3 pretty darn quickly. As a RESULT of that, Hunters are an near-extinct endangered species in 2200+ environments. However, that’s nice that priests have fared better but not for much longer…

I was thinking you would have potted and use any heinie savers(PvP trinkets, profession stuff, etc.) you got. Sadly, I use them all the time and I still get my can kicked. It doesn’t surprise me that nobody really plays this class past 1800 in argumentative correlation.

So there’s plenty of survival Hunters above 2200 right now I don’t know what you’re smoking but give me some of it

I have to go back and look at the representation metrics.

I’m joking they’re the least represented class in the game

1 Like

Survival is terrible in threes however they’re freaking amazing in twos

1 Like

K

Using text to speech while driving

Lmao you have an excuse for everything. I hope you don’t crash.

1 Like

I only hit two people.

Make that three and one cat.

1 Like

Heh, well, this is the awkward reality that my performance in open-world is dictated by the rated meta. But the meta is supposed to be subjected to change. I know I complained about MeleeCraft from the POV of this class, but I tried to look beyond classes. I went through this with warlocks all my WoW life; Blizzard has had to nerf them to appease the community because in their unadulterated state, locks are the most powerful particularly if you’re hardcore and/or European. I’m neither. Hunters seem to be given the same treatment.

That makes TWO classes that I could be the dominator in but Blizzard won’t have it, because “muh community”. So now I don’t know what to do. I hope I can find a new home with Tinkers(and please let it not be fully melee!). Hunter had been an exciting class for me but it has no future as a stealther, and nothing really changes with locks.

I could make a whole new thread about making a new choice in 9.0 when I would retire from Hunter PvP.

So if that’s the case, you must be home-schooled? I mean, what else can explain your inability to understand terms and conditions of duels and the reasoning of why people think you’re a derp?

Is your mother also your girlfriend?

3 Likes

I reviewed the vod and can say the monk didn’t use any healing potions during that fight. The trinket he uses can crit and scales off of stats.

I know the item you’re talking about which you think he used. More specifically, I was paying attention to his buffs as well as his Well Fed buff. The item you’re thinking of is called Glowing Honeycomb.

His maximum health would’ve increased, (not by much, but by 1K or 2K) if he had used this item. It’s a spammable heal at that with 3 charges. The Well Fed buff received from this overrides any existing Well Fed buff and would’ve refreshed it had he used it. The existing Well Fed buff that he had active never refreshed.

I’m sorry to say but he really didn’t use any potions and you should be a man of your word and give him that token. Even if he had, (which he didn’t) it’s World PvP. You have the same opportunity to use those items as well. If you want me to, I can teach you a few tricks in World PvP, and neat items to use so that if you ever reduel him, you also have access to those items.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to say this but sporepods doesn’t crit for 200k and when it does heal it is at the end duration of the buff, which was already in affect while he healed.

You can say whatever you want, but you’re wrong. The fact you tried to justify it is hilarious, especially when he GAINS a well fed buff as soon as the heal happens. Maybe you need glasses. Are you really the people on this forum go to for information? Laughable.

The dude even offered to wargame you yet you declined. At that point, you declining a wargame even though there’s no possible way he can heal off of using items, just shows you’re trying to find any excuse not to hold on to your side of the bet.

3 Likes

When’d ya do that bub? My channel was suspended by Twitch for hateful content.

Because the fight in question was only 1 out of the 3 fights they had . The Monk is clearly the superior dueler … no shame in that , it’s a superior class for dueling compared to the Monk

2 Likes

Lol when did we have 3 duels? The dude literally started hitting me as I was typing after taking a soulstone rez.

You kids are loony.

You shot him down using net o matic one time :joy: !!

He fell a whole 5 ft.