Recent Actions Against Exploitative Accounts – September 2023

On the Mankrik cluster over the last few days I’ve been doing a “/who dire maul warlock”. The list always maxes out at 50 and maybe 1-2 people are in a guild. I have no doubt that there’s a few legit people farming away in there (I certainly have my own farms) but they seem to be in there all day every day.

Maybe that’s something Blizzard ought to check out?

Why not discipline people who abuse the report system? To me this is an exploit in an attempt to get another player banned from playing without just cause, and due to the fact AI does all the work (and is very bad at it) something needs to be done about it after 2 years. Today i haven’t even typed in anything outside my guild’s chat or a raid / party chat…however i got a warning somehow…care to explain how this happens (unless the report system is being abused)? I know there are not enough real people to farm all of the reports to judge if they are valid or not…it’s left up to AI.

1 Like

Until your managers and execs at the top decide to hire GM’s and actually moderate the game by banning botters/RMT’ers more than once every other fiscal quarter, stop posting this nonsense. Surely, this is only for retail dragonflight, or some other bizarro version of the game, or possibly an out of season April Fool’s joke?

The literal conga line of bots going to Plaguelands/Mauradon/Dire Maul makes you and everyone else look absurd.

Great, now go ban the other 200k still active logging in destroying the in-game economy. Preferably faster than 6 months from now. Actually lets be honest, way too late.

The only solution here is active GM’s banning the bots before they damage the server cluster they reside on, and fresh servers where all the illicit gold can’t affect the game and rot in era.

1 Like