Recent Actions Against Exploitative Accounts – October 2023

Warlocks too? Mages?

All these have the tools to do it legit but imo hunters have it easiest and helps with a script.

Well ok, yeah if they are botting it then that’s different. I have known hunters that have spent entire days in there but 24/7 is different. Those locks are definitely bots.

1 Like

Sorry buddy, $62 billion company can’t detect fly hacks.

Your GM was up to no good.

They didn’t get banned for pet battling.

1 Like

i was suspended for cheating/hacking/botting and asked what it was that flaged it. i use free curse addons and would like to know if maybe one of those triggered it but all i get is [terms of service ] how am i supposed to fix what i did wrong if they wont tell me

The guy lost a dozen gladiator mounts and his entire retail account over a freshly dinged 60 warrior on era. Feelsbadman.

No new players are checking the forums.

Ngl, getting sick of fighting skynet in solo shuffle. Unkickable, can’t fake cast them on my warlock. You wanna heal? as soon as you pop out from behind a pillar you are sitting 15 seconds of cc. I’ve called these out multiple times and get called crazy.

Stop botting.

Hire more good guys in blue and give them bigger fly swatters!
But seriously - thank you.

i was not botting

That’s what all the bots say.

1 Like

They FAFO. They got caught cheating/botting/hacking/exploiting/rmt

Did they buy gold or engage in other activities against the TOS?

1 Like

If buying gold could get you banned WoW Classic wouldn’t exist.

As for what they did idk? All Ik is these systems do goof. I’m perma banned on Fortnite for “hacking” and I barely touch the game logged in to play 1 drunken night with friends and was banned for hacking the next so crap do happen.

1 Like

Era would be much better if there was continued banning of those bad actors. The game doesn’t need hundreds of thousands of players to be fun - just a few thousand players that actually enjoy the immersion.

Buying gold destroys the immersion and makes it far harder for players that actually try to play properly.

tbc onwards is basically retail so they can have all the approved ingame shops they want - but era can have authenticity, even it if it is done overtime by banning gold buyers / sellers and other bad actors.

I agree that’s not what they did though they basically let people buy all day which lead to Classics degen culture of GDKP and RMT

well duh, I said “” while pet battling “” and I know he would not bot or do the rmt crap

Without gold buying GDKPs would be even better.

It is a great way to take your ‘points’ between many raids and show true intent on items that drop. While providing a big incentive for fully geared carries to keep attending raids.

The systems becomes corrupted when players try to sneak around and buy gold for ‘their fresh lvl 60’ to avoid actually gearing up in dungeons, then easy raids, and eventually making a name for themselves so they can get into the harder stuff.

Reputation matter in era - those trying to skip it by being big spenders (without earning that gold on a main) deserve to be banned.

PS: I’m just making general statements here - i have no idea what actually happened to your GM.

1 Like

Loooooooool

2 Likes