Received Stress test email - no access

same scenario. received email but nothing on the launcher after multiple refreshes.

Thank you for checking! I will be a little disappointed if I got the email by mistake, but hey! I was included in SOMETHING exciting haha!

if I got an email by mistake and they tease me like this, I’m rage quitting. No joke.

Surely if we got the emails, we’ll be flagged. Its only fair. Being teased like this would be truly a punch in the gut.

1 Like

Dam that explains it, add me to list too then kek. if not then hopefully get into real beta Friday I assume

Same issue here

Also having the same issue. received the stress test email but nothing shows up in the drop down menu in the launcher as stated.

Does anyone bother reading the blue posts 10 posts up and i quoted vrak 15 vrak explained the situation.

I now have the stress test in my launcher!

Check it out again everyone.

1 Like

Same issue here ! Hope to see what happens :grimacing::grimacing:

Thanks for the quick response Vrakthris! I am also having this issue, I hope our excitement isn’t coming off as rude!

1 Like

I had the same issue, but after 20 minutes it popped up. Just be patient.

Nothing for me yet. Guess I’ll just check later.

1 Like

Hello, I got the stress test email and I have followed the instruction but I am not getting the stress test option in drop down? Ive tried logging out and back in but all I`m getting is my BFA account

Try restarting your computer.

Having the same issue

1 Like

same, got an invite but see no download option on the launcher

3 Likes

I’m sorry, Shiftseamus, I don’t show a note indicating you were invited to Beta or the Stress Test. Are you certain the email came from us?

2 Likes

Is mine the full Beta? I got it on the first or second day it went live, and I’ve been playing since (Got my Druid to 26). Now I’m worried it’s not the full Beta =(

Your’s would be full beta
 The stress test invites went out today and can only access the stress test servers. They also can only level to like level five or 15.

1 Like