Received Stress test email - no access

Was too strong of a pattern. :wink:

I am a troubleshooting God. I know more than CS.

1 Like

I just had both my ptr,s removed? is that good or bad…? English please?

let’s not lose our minds

It’s Good.

1 Like

What about the people who manually got their PTRs removed from CS? Will they still be considered?

3 Likes

LOL you’ve reached the maximum number of likes please wait 9 hours… wtf

1 Like

Hey all,

I’m still catching up on things, but it looks like a portion of folks who were invited into the Stress test were unable to get properly flagged because of multiple PTR licenses on their account.

We’re working with our Battle.net team and they will be going through the list of recent invitees and remove the extra PTR account so they can reflag for Stress test participation. I don’t have an ETA but we hope to have this completed soon.

9 Likes

I had mine removed from cs…

2 Likes

well I had both my PTRs removed i hope they get this fixed before the stress test so I can play! Or maybe even get a beta invite now! Its just odd. Its such a weird bug, but luckily it is the true classic experience blizzard devs messing up lol!

1 Like

What about those who already removed a PTR with CS? Will they be re-invited?

2 Likes

Please tell us yes! I really don’t want myself being proactive to harm my status!

Thank you so much!

EDIT: And yes, please re-push the Test Client to everyone who got an email. I had my extra PTR client removed also this morning.

2 Likes

is this the new gaming trend? games break before we download them…? and then they don’t work… typical gaming company’s….

1 Like

That is the classic experience tho!

2 Likes

Good news! Hopefully most of us can get sorted out in time :slight_smile:

legit its litteraly fallout 76 all over again… only difference is there NOT going to extend the time…

2 Likes

THANK YOU!

Also, read about the people who got their PTRs removed by CS this morning!

1 Like

not gonna lie, these blizz employees that work for customer service are super short with everyone. Not a pleasant experience. Thanks blizz

The one I spoke with was perfectly polite, just rushed. I imagine Customer Support is being stress tested today too.

2 Likes