Received Stress test email - no access

Despite this, no update to this thread from a Blue tells me we are screwed.

2 Likes

You are correct but he told me that I had no indication or Beta license on my account and that the email might have been sent out by accident

Yeah I estimate our chances of getting into the stress test are around 32.3, uh, repeating of course, percent.

5 Likes

At least I have my chicken.

The only way that CS verifies you are “in the beta” is they check your account for a Beta license. The only way you get a Beta license is by it being “flagged” — aka — it is added to your account with everyone else.

They don’t see what emails were sent to you, otherwise, the others in this thread wouldn’t have had to provide screenshots to their CS person of their emails.

Take your nonsense elsewhere.

So…an update.

5 Likes

THAT is a BLAMMO BOYS.

Guess I won’t be eating crow after all

I was told by CS that that would not cause an issue with it now I am getting two different stories

Was too strong of a pattern. :wink:

I am a troubleshooting God. I know more than CS.

1 Like

I just had both my ptr,s removed? is that good or bad…? English please?

let’s not lose our minds

It’s Good.

1 Like

What about the people who manually got their PTRs removed from CS? Will they still be considered?

3 Likes

LOL you’ve reached the maximum number of likes please wait 9 hours… wtf

1 Like

Hey all,

I’m still catching up on things, but it looks like a portion of folks who were invited into the Stress test were unable to get properly flagged because of multiple PTR licenses on their account.

We’re working with our Battle.net team and they will be going through the list of recent invitees and remove the extra PTR account so they can reflag for Stress test participation. I don’t have an ETA but we hope to have this completed soon.

9 Likes

I had mine removed from cs…

2 Likes

well I had both my PTRs removed i hope they get this fixed before the stress test so I can play! Or maybe even get a beta invite now! Its just odd. Its such a weird bug, but luckily it is the true classic experience blizzard devs messing up lol!

1 Like