Rebuild Silvermoon!

Wait you’re saying there’s more people in Silvermoon than Thunderbluff? Lol what’s the difference!?

But anyway yes I agree let’s get some upgrades to the dead cities in the game!

I’m saying Thunderbluff is literally just a camp, not a city.

It’s just tents. They could just move elsewhere and take all the tents with them at any time they want.

The only thing they can’t just grab and move around is the big totem in the middle.

https://i.imgur.com/ieDFIuq.png

1 Like

Oh ok I see now yes you are definitely right lol.

1 Like

Some of us like to be close to the elements. Just because you don’t appreciate it, doesn’t mean it is somehow less of a city.

Also, have you ever seen cows standing in a field in the rain, all day, without any worries at all?

Yeh, we can do that too. We don’t need your heavy stone structures.

I’d love to see the odd man out cities updated and have portal rooms added. Why they decided Org and SW needed to be the faction hubs is beyond me. I’d chose Silvermoon as my home city if it had all the stuff that Org does.

1 Like

That’s cool.

That… isn’t quite how it works. A City is a city, a field in the rain is not a city.

It’s fine to live in a camp. It’s fine if a tent of leather and wood is enough shelter for you.

But that’s not really a city. It’s just a nomad settlement that for some reason you just decided not to hit the road with for a long time lol

nah it should be repainted with the blood of draenei.

I was wondering if anyone’s pissed off there’s two fabulous cities [Suramar and Revendreth] and Silvermoon’s just stuck in TBC era lol.

Do you know how old TBC is? Yeah, it needs an update.

We can’t move the spirits of our ancestors. Some tents can be moved, but these are permanent fixtures. It’s a permanent home for the majority of Tauren. I.e. a city.

I’d not be opposed to rebuilding silvermoon, but TB is the best city, and I’d hope that would get a makeover first (or at the same time).

Thunder Bluff isn’t a city.

Lol neither is silvermoon, it’s 3 streets and a lot of rubble.

As nomads that came from Pandaria, you got ancestors in a whole lot of places.

And yes, Spirits can move too. They aren’t bolted to the ground. In fact they can move better than mortals, because they can phase through walls, ground, mountains, etc.

I’d be happy even if they covered Silvermoon with an arcane dome and kept it a no-fly area, but reworked Eversong for flying. I can think of few areas that would be more beautiful to soar around in.

I’m not sure which one you’re having a problem with; reading or seeing. Either way, I don’t care.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Let’s be honest. It wouldn’t increase in size. All of Quel’thalas would suddenly become unplayable. And when you tried to enter you’d be greeted by Gazlow: “Yeah, I don’t know what went wrong, but the explosion was beautiful wasn’t it?”

1 Like

Thunderbluff is a radical city! Those cows are in tents!

1 Like

Are you pursuing an untamed ornithoid?

I agree, its far, far past time to fix the place up. I mean I know they’re just blood elves and basically worthless but they could hire goblins to do the job