Rebuild Silvermoon!

https://i.imgur.com/CxmBAlf.png

The Horde basically has two cities now, Orgrimmar and Silvermoon. Thunderbluff was never a city, it’s little more than a camp built on a rather dangerous place.

Except it’s 1.5 cities, because half of Silvermoon is ruins.

Except it’s more like 1.25 cities, because half of the working half of Silvermoon is actually cardboard tricking your eyes from the ground angle, that’s why we can’t fly there.

I think it’s time to fix Silvermoon for real. Rebuild the other half and get rid of the cardboard.

32 Likes

Players: “Blizzard, we love our capital cities and want to see them upgraded and improved.”
Blizzard: “What’s that? You want us to redo Stormwind and Orgrimmar again? Well, we might be able to squeeze that in, at the cost of a few raid bosses…”
Players: “No, we want you to update the other capital cities.”
Blizzard: “Oooooh, yeah we can do that.”

One expansion later.

Blizzard: “Well, that went well. Teldrassil and Undercity have been updated. Let us know if you guys have any more suggestions like that, feels good to cut out some of the destination bloat.”

39 Likes

I agree. I would love for us to go back to Azeroth in 9.2!

4 Likes

Just nuke the place from orbit , Its obvious nobody cares about it

1 Like

I care…

:sob:

2 Likes

Oh I’d LOVEE to see an update to Silvermoon. Its such a beautiful city and has so much potential. I like going there sometimes for AH stuff instead of Org just for the change of scenery.

7 Likes

On second thought , let’s not go to Silvermoon . 'Tis a silly place

1 Like

Actually ,they should indeed up date silvermoon,but not to take away it’s style and uniqueness,after all it should have some surmar added for flavor.

1 Like

Goblins shouldn’t call anything silly. Not with that Starting Zone. Not with that Heritage Armor Questline. Not with that Stealth Animation lol

3 Likes

Point taken.

Another point.

OK THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE.

I didn’t know we were gonna fight today.

Next you will tell me our death animation is silly.

6 Likes

Omg,he draw a line.

1 Like

Its a very clear line.

There are people that love the goblin animations, including sneak.

And then there are hopeless psychopaths with no compass guiding them on what is right and wrong.

1 Like

I like Goblin animations BECAUSE they are silly lol

1 Like

They definitely need to update exodar and silvermoon. Why are the very least they haven’t added flying is beyond me.

2 Likes

Need paper ? compass and ruler next,oh pencil. There you go make the silvemoon upgrade!

Do you really want a goblin designing your city and upgrading it?

The broken section on the map will just increase in size.

1 Like

I would love to see Quel’thalas revamped for Blood Elves and Horde players.

Could be nice to touch up on the Dranei zone for Alliance.

5 Likes

Yeah,I want to see what can be.

It can be very. Explosive.

I kind of figured that :flushed: