Rebuild Silvermoon!

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

1 Like

Yep, checks out.

There’s no such a thing as ducks. They are mythological creatures, made up by the imagination of the people of Azeroth.

Ducks don’t exist! They are highly unscientific! Ask any Dragon, they will confirm it!

4 Likes

I have ducks in my secret lab. Sure, they’re hypnotized murlocs with feathers and beaks glued on but still…

1 Like

When I played a Void Elf, the whispers spoke to me of these, “Ducks.” They directed me to a youtube video called, “True Facts about the Duck.” Sounded like Morgan Freeman was narrating it.

Truly, ducks are the spawn of the void lords.

3 Likes

Because the zones are in Outland. It’s why you can’t get to either the Draenei isles or Quel’thalas without a loading screen.
Those zones are like the pre-cata azeroth ones, where anything not from a player’s view is just untextured emptiness.

This ‘fix’ should’ve been done with the Cataclysm revamp, where Azeroth was rebuilt for flying, Quel’thalas should’ve been cut and pasted into the Eastern Kingdoms, and the Draenei Isles into Kalimdor (no loading screen like taking boat from Darnassus to Darkshore).

With how little content we’re getting with new expansions I don’t think we’ll see much dev time spent on anything else, I’d love to, but I’m not optimistic.

The Lightforged circle around onboard the Vindicaar to fire laser cannon. . . and the Horde has a brand new Undercity!

oh god they’re going to crash the Exodar into Silvermoon next expansion arent they?

2 Likes

this is why we let gnomes design the tram…

1 Like

8.3 all over again

That’s an understatement. All those beautiful rolling meadows and they built their town on some spires? Suppose we aren’t known for our municipality development.

1 Like

?? thought the dwarfs did that?

I like to know now ,what type of dangerous place that might be?

Nah. The Tram is Gnomish. After WC2 Stormwind had to be rebuilt and Ironforge decided to help, but their help was taking too long to get to Stormwind and so Magni asked Gelbin Mekkatorque to build the Tram to connect Ironforge and Stormwind directly.

Ok,looked that one up. Amazing it didn’t blow up I guess because the dwarfs helped.

no it was the gnomes.

they even tried asking stormwind guards to protect them against rats that’d try to eat them.

1 Like

We need a mass train system across Azeroth.

Blowing things up is more of a Goblin thing.

Gnomish engineering’s quirk is that it’s usually WAY more complicated and expensive than it needs to be to achieve the same result.

Like the World Enlarger and the World Shrinker. One enlarges the world to make you “smaller by comparison” and the other shrinks the whole world to make you “bigger by comparison”. Both effects could be safely replaced with the much simpler effects like “personal shrinker” and “personal enlarger”, respectively.

Those towering bluffs connected w/ rickety rope bridges that I may or may not have fallen from on several occasions.

1 Like

Looks at the topic you’re posting on

Like…

Hey, their tip-toeing it’s adorable.

But really. I don’t expect them to fix the entire city for -various- reasons, but at the very least, I’d like to see the part we got updated. In 15 years, the constructs are still getting confused about who’s the leader, the fel crystals are still around, and the citizens are still being silenced. Things have changed, the least they can do it’s update that.

1 Like