<Rebirth> Alliance/US ET/PVE

Alliance/US ET/PVE

Introduction:
We are a group of friends that will be spending the months before the new year leveling and enjoying the journey to max level. We are looking for like minded players that will also join us on discord and enjoy the leveling process. Most of us are in our 30s and 40s and will be very busy with the holidays and will not concern ourselves with raiding until January; after the holidays we will start raiding. We are a Casual Schedule group

What we are looking for in members:
We are looking for members who want to enjoy the journey to max level and will not rush to max level just to raid. We want people who will be active multiple days a week so we can run Dungeons together so we are not soloing all the time because that does get boring after a while. We expect members who do want to raid once we get to that point be able to be on 2 days a week for the 2 to 2 and a half hours we will raid. We also expect members to be ontime for all events to start, we understand things come up that is why we have discord so people can message one another if things come up.

Schedule: We will raid on Tuesday and Thursdays, start time between PM ET 8/830 end time between 1030/11 PM ET. We will firm up our start and end times the closer we get to release.
Need more DPS and Tanks

I want to recruit people by word of mouth and talking to people to see if they fix us instead of just recruiting everyone. If interested lets chat on Discord. HelzBelz#0716 for me or you can contact Tega#0236

1 Like

This is a great friendly group with a lot of raid experience. Some players raided well into Naxx in Vanilla, some have raided in nearly every expansion of WoW, still others have “alternative Vanilla experience” to bring to the table. If you’re looking for a guild with a mix of low-stress semi-casual but skilled players that plan to raid into Naxx this is the guild for you! Come help us progress through each content phase and get them purple loots!!!

We have 20 members right now with some more of our friends going to join the guild as we get closer to release. We are not looking to rush content because we expect classic to last over 2 years. This guild is about both community and progressing at a steady pace.

You sure about that? Very confident statement for no release date being given yet.

There was a recent stockholder call if I remember it was last week Thursday. On that call they said Classic is set for Q3. Which for Blizzard is July, August, September. I doubt they will release in July because most people are busy with Summer and Blizzard has a history of releases in August and September. So for me late August is the highest possibility. So WE are planning on an August release date.

lmfao I love this information you have that no one else has.

Go watch StaySafe’s Video from yesterday. Google, mist of pandaria release date, legion release date and battle for azeroth release date. Then google blizzard 2018 Q3 financial results. Q3 ends 9/30 which means Q3 beginnings July 1. If you put this information together its EASY to take a educated guess at the release date is some time in August. Unlike other people I am not throwing an dart at a dart board.

BTW thank you for bumping up my post its much appreciated

1 Like

Great group of friendly folks looking to make a solid group for the long haul. Come join us for the August 26th launch of WoW Classic!

Note: Launch announced as 27th but NA times of that launch are the 26th: PST 3pm, 6pm EST.

We have 30 members in our discord server and more members will join us as we get closer to release. Come join us.

Recruitment Needs:
Druid: Open (Tank)
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open We have 5 right now
Paladin: Open (Healer)
Priest: Open (Healer)
Rogue: Open
Warlock: Open We have 5
Warrior: Open (DPS and Tank)

Excitement for Classic Release is growing, if you are looking for a community minded PvE Alliance Guild, please consider Rebirth. Most classes still have slots available. Drop a reply here or contact HelzBelz on Discord.

We still need Paladins, Hunters, and Rogues, plus some Warrior DPS and maybe another tank or 2. You can contact me on discord over the weekend and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Going to try to enjoy the nice weather here. :slight_smile:

Blah blah blah (free bump) blah blah blah. Good peeps blah blah blah.

Over 30 members now. :slight_smile:

Bump! Bumpbump

Was super interested, but can’t convince myself to play on a non-PvP server, the random opposite faction encounters are just too much fun for me

Good luck. We are a PVE guild not interested in getting ganked at lower levels all day long.

I remember back in Beta 2004 I started a Mage and will in turn Main a Mage this time around. You seem to not need Mages at this time but I wish you all good fortune. :slight_smile:

You should check out we are looking for I believe 2 more mages maybe 3 for core raid, and of course any number of social players =]

We do have about 5 mages right now. That does not mean things are not open. Especially with people changing their minds monthly with what they are going to play. I would say if you are looking for a good group of people send me a message on discord and lets chat. Not all our current members will also be raiders so I wouldnt worry too much at this point.

Turns out August was the right answer.

Playing a Paladin with this guild and looking forward to it!

1 Like