<Rebirth> Alliance/US ET/PVE

What server did you play in Vanilla? There was a really good Alliance guild called Rebirth on Skywall.

Can I get a hell ya

Im willing to join the guild, haven’t made up my mind between mage or rogue just yet.

Bump this thing

Looking forward to this guild

We are having a get together on the 19th and 20th on our discord to sit down and chat some so people can get to know one another.

Blah Blah 19th and 20th blah blah Discord Blah Blah

Hello,

I am looking to join the guild upon release of Classic. I cleared everything up to Naxx as a Mage. I didn’t get a chance to get into Naxx until WoTLK. I would be willing to play any of the following classes. Mage, Warlock, Paladin, Warrior. Thanks!

P.S.
I tried to send you a message on discord, but didn’t go through.

Hi Kylinta. Welcome aboard. The message on Discord goes through after friends are accepted. Its done like that so there is little to no spam in discord which is nice.

Great bunch of friendly folks, casual and in no hurry, but still know their stuff.

Still welcoming all classes and specs. We have about 40 people ready to go. If you are looking for a friendly Alliance PvE Guild consider joining . If interested lets chat on Discord. HelzBelz#0716 or you can contact Incredabull#2676 or Moord#8271

We are at 44 members now. Still have a lot of room for Melee DPS, Tanks, Hunters, and other classes.

Tag. Played through WOLK as Holy Pally transitioning to Enhance Shaman later on. Still deciding on classic Rogue, Mage, Warrior (DPS), Warlock, or Priest. Have a family group all interested in getting into WOW as well.

Hello guys, I´m just bumping this post. See you!

Snipp,

Send me a message on Discord. HelzBelz#0716 and I will chat with you.

We need more people for classic, come all! The journey await.

We have almost 50 people now.

For the classic !----bump bump----

Over 50 members now. We can use more DPS and Tanks.

If you want a progressive minded guild, but on a casual schedule, these are the guys to talk to.