Reasons why gnomes are cool?

It’s your point to make, or not make — it’s no skin off my back if you decide that you’re unwilling to articulate it well enough for it to be understood. :man_shrugging:

It is entirely open to interpretation, and that is the case whether you accept it or not. Is there an echo in the room?

There isn’t any headcanon involved, and I’ve not taken a position one way or the other as it relates to whether Void Elves are or aren’t biologically High Elves — what I’ve done is accept the commentary of the Lead Game Director without any added speculation.

“…Blood Elves are pretty much High Elves. Void Elves are also pretty much another flavor of High Elves.”.

This statement doesn’t validate your assertion that Void Elves are biologically distinct from High Elves, nor does it validate the assertion that Void Elves are biologically indistinct from High Elves.

If you’ll go back and actually read what I’ve posted, each and every instance whereby I request a citation is referring to something different — I’m sorry that someone fact-checking folks that are hellbent on denying the existence of High Elves, for once, offends you so. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m just going to interrupt the elf lawyers for a moment to say that I happen to think that Mechagnomes are dang spiffy.

1 Like

They all taste the same when its been on the fire long enough.

You asked multiple times and ignored the sources.

Sorry, I am not gonna respond to the of your responses since it is obvious at this your just here to cause unrest.

From wowpedia;

High elves typically have light colored eyes that vary from light grey to blue to green, and occasionally brown,[45] and grey.[46] In Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, the “Ranger Scouting” upgrade for the Elven Ranger shows an eye with a green pupil. In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, high elven eyes were depicted white and pupil-less, both in-game and in official artwork.

You should also watch the WoW movie also lol.

Anyways, done with you, most likely you’ll recry “need source!” Anyways.

2 Likes

Yeah. You can just walk to the Stormwind Mage District and the counter argument falls apart.

1 Like

Gnome girls are hot.

what if i dont have void elves unlocked? lmao

You don’t have to go to Telogrus Rift. There are High Elves over in the Mage district.

1 Like

Guys, this is a gnome thread
Youve gone way off topic

Only cool gnome I’ve seen is the one that brings cookies to all the threads.

Looks for Grumbles

Id like a cookie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

the sorceresses walking with void elves only appear if you have void elves unlocked. theyre intrinsically linked

Because gnomes are sassy!

I asked Naughtymoon, once, to provide a source for her statement that Void Elves “blood an unnatural color”, and she failed to provide one — it wasn’t brought up again until Aussielight provided a citation for her, to which I responded, and I’ll quote myself:

That isn’t “[asking] multiple times”.
That isn’t “ignoring the source”.

At least to anybody following along that has any integrity. :man_shrugging:

They’re referring to the iris of their eye, which is entirely unrelated to the glowing sclera. I’ve explained this to you twice, now. :man_shrugging:

Warcraft III also definitely stated that Gul’dan raised the entirety of the Broken Isles, upon which we see the ruins of Suramar — and, yet, World of Warcraft tells a decidedly different tale.

The most recently established canon, in every franchise ever produced, is always to be considered the most accurate… and for the last ~18-years, in the most recently established canon, Alliance-aligned Thalassians that aren’t Void Elves have been depicted exclusively with a sclera that glowed blue. If this fact upsets you, you’ll have to coddle yourself because that isn’t my job. :man_shrugging: