Reasons why gnomes are cool?

Discussion seems to be devolving into more personal style attacks so im rebranding this into a gnome thread.

40 Likes

Oh boy… here we go again.

I’m only going to say this. Blood elves and high elves are the same thing. There isnt any physical differences in them. The name is purely political.

57 Likes

You have high elves.

25 Likes

Maybe they will do this in Dragonflight, now that they are exploring cross-faction options. If characters ever get an option to “defect,” I assume blood elves on the other side would just be called high elves.

2 Likes

Yes, and currently high elves aren’t in their correct political faction.

2 Likes

They are 100% the same thing
Im just tired of how toxic things have got.

Its no longer arguments about lore, we now have people going into discord channel to stalk and spy.

2 Likes

Sure yea more things for elves more more more. Anything else you’d want?

Give them an inch, they take a mile.

8 Likes

Moritz why

3 Likes
3 Likes

If you think sin’dorei need to be in alliance than i dont know what to tell you. The only elves that ever worked for ally was nelfs but even that is debatable.

8 Likes

Quel’dorei, rather. Sin’dorei are in the right faction.

5 Likes

That’s the helfers for you. They dont care about anything but what they demand.

4 Likes

Because i love void elves
Like i legit adore them

But every high elf request for customisation takes away from them.

We can now be void elves, high elves, and dark rangers.
None of them have any lore development.

I fear while people still want high elves my race will never get what it deserves

10 Likes

Well i mean, whether we call ourselves quel’dorei or sin’dorei is irrelevant. We’re the same race.

6 Likes

void elves are high elves. blood elves are blood elves.

they are already in the game just called Blood Elfs now. Just be happy you got the bootleg version

5 Likes

You alright? What did I miss lol xD

2 Likes

Theyre all high elves

8 Likes

Tushui and Huojin are both Pandaren, but different political factions. Loyalist Quel’dorei never left the Alliance. Many would disagree with their decision to stay, but to each their own.

5 Likes

no, they are all thalassian but not all elves are high elves. void elves are high elves, there are high elves on alliance and blood elves are blood elves.