Rearranging and Removing Portals

Crying out unsubbing is ridiculous.

“They took my portals, I don’t want to use Flight Paths, I don’t want to ask mages for portals, I don’t want to run on my ground mount, I don’t want to spend the extra ten minutes on my alts because of flight paths”

For the amount of adults that play this game, this is completely childish.

Paint people with broad strokes, yes you should. People need to be strong armed these days.

Improvement of the healthcare system has nothing to do with removal of portals.
And I also don’t rant on Facebook.

I don’t get long loading screens at all, and you failed to miss the point again and my Aurora runs perfectly fine.

1 Like

This is something that players do not care at all about and it is something that stubborn developers harp on.

1 Like

Well…as long as they have replacements somewhere. I mean, I want to be able to get to all the capitals without taking a slow boat to China.

1 Like

For someone calling out other people acting childish, you need to work on your own attitude first.

1 Like

wether they relocate them or not, as long as they aren’t removed it shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

Why is it always Orgrimmar/Stormwind getting new stuff? You leave out other capital cities and then blame us for abandoning them. So why can’t we have portal rooms in Silvermoon, Ironforge, Thunderbluff, etc.
Ironforge and Thunderbluff do not even have portals currently, not do I see room for them to fit any extra portals in the future in the current portal room

5 Likes

We already have a thread saying how much people disagree with portal removal and cutting off places. Why do you want us reiterating that yet again?

Either put back the portals you’re taking away (and don’t phase them) or MOVE all portals to the fancy new portal room which was entirely the point in the first place.

Otherwise this post here is a whole lot of “we heard you, we just don’t care” which is exactly how it comes across to me right now.

10 Likes

I’ll wait to see how it works out before casting an opinion.

I would like to suggest though an additional portal called an “Unstable Portal” which would port a player or grouped party to some random location in the world.

Yep, I need to work on my honesty problems.

Not really. Unsubbing means “I’m unhappy with the game and/or the direction it’s going.” Or in this case it means, “I’m tired of our feedback and opinions meaning nothing because Blizzard has a ‘vision’ for their game.”

12 Likes

I can’t for the life of me figure out why forcing players to spend 12-15 minutes looking at your game world without being able to interact with it at all is a good idea. Don’t you WANT people playing your game?

(Edited to add: As an example of how long it takes to fly to some locations currently accessible via portal)

5 Likes

My two chief complaints are the removal of the portal to the Caverns of time in Northrend Dalaran it has been in the game since I started playing in Wrath and the removal of the Karazhan portal.

This is your lame excuse. By reading the responses here, I see your customers can see through this Bull Stuff.

3 Likes

I guess the less you put in a city, the easier it makes it to blow them up in future dopey plot developments.

1 Like

I wish I could LOVE your post.

I agree if that were the only reason. For some people though, this is yet another in a long list of things that have leached the life out of the game. Azerite isn’t fun. Island expeditions aren’t fun. Classes are dismal. Order halls were lame but are gone. Scaling is tedious. There’s no reason to do professions.

You can see how there’s a trend, and for people that are already incredibly demoralized about the game, Blizzard shaking things up by removing portals that provided easy access to older areas for farming pets, mounts, and xmogs, seems pretty ignorant of the myriads of other issues.

Your statement is without context and naive.

3 Likes

This is the spin doctor explanation. So much of that going on in the world today!! So, what’s the REAL reason???

1 Like

No, you have been posting in a childish manner, deliberately misinterpreting what people want so you can keep pretending to have a point.

1 Like

The community is never happy anymore and always cry for more and more, when they get more the community disapproves. Someone always has an issue.

Why are people playing an MMORPG if they don’t want to go out and explore the world?

I’d say the average player’s time in World of Warcraft isn’t even spend out in the world anymore. You just sit there in the newest main city and get ported to whatever activity you’re looking for.

So seems like Blizzard is trying to change that. Problem is Blizzard already gave people portals so now they’re lazy.