Rearranging and Removing Portals

Just wanted to chime in with the rest that this change was asinine. Why not make the great looking portal rooms badass with all the portals thrown into it instead of instigating the player base? I’m going to loathe whenever I start farming Dragonsoul again.

7 Likes

I think every single person should go to the top of this thread and see how many likes the OP got, then read the first reply, see how many that comment got.

That should give a fair indication of what the players think of this change.

1 Like

He’s literally gone off the deep end at this point.
Actually telling us that people who DONT PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT AT ALL are sittting around tossing complaints out there about portals they dont even know about…because again, they dont play the game…“at all” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So a backwards step just because?

But maybe an acme portal?:grin:

2 Likes

Better yet, do that and then scroll through and look at the likes vs the people that are for and against. Just found it interesting.

1 Like

It’s extremely interesting 10 - 1 Midnight oils best album by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

…it seems you’re the one not catching on.

lowbies weren’t able to access the wrath portals without assistance.

coming from the guy who has admittedly only played for 2 years, but wants to pretend they know what the game was like pre-legion. …or even pre-mop.

try harder son.

If they cared that much about the “originally intended standard route” then explain why there are portals straight to Darkshore or Arathi Highlands.

3 Likes

really just random thoughts today, eh?
ok.
Fried pork chops.

…but i also don’t understand the need for the drama.

All my characters can still get around everywhere, without the massive addition of time which people are claiming.

yeah…you DO understand it because we explained to you like 25 times how it affects OUR game.
That WAS the great thing about THIS game that few others had…the idea that there were many paths one could take and still have fun leveling up.
Theyre quickly destroying that and IF you actually cared bout the GAME instead of your ego you’d be just as ticked about these changes as we all are.

Did anyone say Beeeeeeeeeeee mount?

Also some new toys are available in the shop.

I would tell you to go make a bug thread that ‘The portals aren’t appearing for my Legion quests’ as the Blues stated they would, but it would just get trolled into oblivion.

available at what level…?

Or the fact that a lot of quests during Legion told you to use the portals that were in Legion Dalaran and now all of those quests are essentially broken. Because they are telling you to go to somewhere that no longer exists.

3 Likes

What level did it take to get into Legion dalaran?
98? 100?
Those portals there were EARNED by spending MY time leveling up to that content.
Doesnt matter if you dont like it, it is what it is.

i’d suggest the same thing…

name of quest + portal missing.

i doubt any of these trolls would be brave enough to go hang out in the bug report forum.
(alternatively, use the ingame report)

1 Like

The level doesn’t matter. Those portals are not the originally intended standard route to those zones.

Don’t use the in game report for help from a GM. They cannot help you, I submitted a bug report and suggestion as well

if your time is so valuable, i’m amazed you didn’t just boost.

it does matter, because these are technically new zones, and lowbies can’t use the ports.

Clearly.
GMs don’t fix bugs.
There is a report bug option ingame… unless that now re-directs to the forum.

It’s up to blizzard to decide if they think we’re overreacting to this issue, not you.

But thanks for being a nag, and your repeated attempts to make your utterly useless point doesn’t seem like any kind of overreaction at all. /s

7 Likes