Rearranging and Removing Portals

i can read.

it doesn’t make sense.

i’m just wanting to understand how the comment was relevant IN CONTEXT, which you may be missing.

let’s back up.
someone requested a portal from Stormwind to Ironforge.
i asked why a portal is needed, when the tram is available.
…then there was the response about flight.

i just don’t understand the correlation.

Not all of them.

1 Like

Round and Round we go, where it will stop nobody knows . . . .

2 Likes

Man, I want an acme portal.

which “earned” portals were removed?

…or are we talking “earned” as in “participation trophy” earned?

Because flight is slow. Trams are slow. Someone wants to get there more quickly, thus, asking for a teleport. There had been portals that allowed swifter travel for higher level players… but then those got deleted because “shrug. reasons.”

But please do continue to be obtuse.

3 Likes

It’s so easy to just stop responding to him. I don’t get it. He is going to derail this thread.

4 Likes

there was no mention of “higher level players”.

low level players have managed just fine with the tram since forever.

oh please… i’m the one who has to keep steering things back on topic. :roll_eyes:

That has already happened on numerous occasions shrug

Yeah, like I said, i just scroll through his posts. Not even going to read them. :smiley:

You got to admit it is laughable ,it doesn’t make sense.:popcorn:

He has one there that can be flagged,but i’ll let him find out.

Your distinction is irrelevant.

3 Likes

There we go folks.

Enough is said.

8 Likes

Ugh.
do you just make this crap up to hear your own voice?
Few, if ANY, are posting about the downsides to portal removals who DONT PLAY this game.
good lord the desperation in here is palpable.

1 Like

Sure. And some adults are fine and happy with being limited to walking and bicycling. But a lot are going to be mighty unhappy if you limit them to that again now.

If the point isn’t clear to you by now, just stop asking, it’s painful to watch you struggling with the concept.

3 Likes

EVery time Ive decided to ignore him and the other alt/trolls someone feeds them and gets it going again.
We ALL need to stop talking to them or responding in their direction.
They clearly do NOT play the same game we’re playing based on some of the absolutely asinine statements theyve made.

and he’s ignoring the fact that lowbies cant fly so they have LIMITED travel options to begin with.
NO one who has flight would use that slow boat tram ever except for nostalgia.
NORMAL players take the FAST route…not the slowest possible.

3 Likes

yeah…apparently hes one who has 14 hours a day to sit in front of a monitor playing video games all day.
Too bad that most people dont have the luxury and have to work real jobs and only have so many hours they can play in a month.
This pointless portal crap screws them and farmers/collectors the most.

2 Likes

And yet, people are going in circles because of this. Repeating things that were said over and over. I suppose I just don’t care unless it has any relevant meaning to what I feel can add to the conversation. If it adds nothing I ignore it, unless I can see someone’s point of view and it makes sense.

2 Likes