Rearranging and Removing Portals

Good question, what are you hoping to achieve from this line of thought you have displayed in this thread?

I am genuinely curious.

Blizzard doesn’t just limit themselves to these forums. The CMs look at other wow-related sites too.

2 Likes

Can you put some slot-machines where the old ports were at, just so it doesn’t look so empty.

3 Likes

You can feed anyone information but to get a point across to that person it may not exist until something clicks in the mind as a AH-Ha.I guess he doesn’t do much research.

He is not even trying, but gets responses back either way. It is just the way it is, when you can get someone to go round and round with the slightest poke.

One word comes to mind -Attention.

Portals and portal areas were gated behind level requirements and quest unlocks. Both requirements were met. Thus use of those portals was earned.

Play semantics all you want… we met the requirements to use them. And now that privilege/right/access/entitlement/whatever has been ripped out by the roots.

Without so much as a “Sylvannas is sending all available mages to the front lines… not enough to go around keeping portals open.”

In-world, continuity wise there’s NO FREAKING EXPLANATION for it. Just “fiat by devs, get used to more /afk time. neener neener.”

8 Likes

:+1::rofl::+1::rofl::+1:

troll incoming :roll_eyes:

1 Like

dont waste youre time trying to explain anything to that guy. its clear as crystal that he doesnt even play the game we’re talking about in here.

3 Likes

While players may post elsewhere, there are also a lot of non-players who give opinions on stuff they know nothing about… or changes which they haven’t experienced.
opinions based on opinions.

how is that helpful to current players?

portals which were “earned” are still available.

That part is true we did earn them by rep,grind -CoT.

1 Like

Should just ignore and stop even mentioning it, no one does and so it continues. shrug

Are you saying a non- player ( that doesn’t play the game ) isn’t fit to comment in this game?

NO PORTAL FOR YOU!!

Next.

sorry had to say it

1 Like

I don’t even read what the trolls say. I scroll to the next post. I want to have a conversation about the portals and they don’t want to so I don’t care to respond either.

yes.
if someone doesn’t play the game, what are they going to base their opinions on?

i guess i’m not going to get a response to this.
still trying to figure out how it’s related to portals.

Interesting then a person just coming back after years has no say so even if they invest time and money in a game and know the game,Ok.

“Oh Rehtt”
“Where shall I go?”

Frankly my dear

yeah…because as we all know lowbies can fly too
PROGRESSING is what the game is about.

“Require?”

“too” is synonymous with “also” in this context.

Learn to read.

1 Like