Rearranging and Removing Portals

Don’t buckle blizzard, let these snowflakes vent.

1 Like

You must have missed this post…

Blizzard - this is a bad change.

1. You’re adding a portal room to two capital cities. Neat. Do this.
  2. You’re removing portals - for reasons that I can’t defend - that hurt no one and provide a level of convenience that this aging game still needs.

Don’t remove the portals. Your reasoning is reeking of corporate zombie soulless husk… if you need more pushback we’ll keep responding in these forums why it’s a bad idea.

8 Likes

They keep adding fuel to the fire to see how much we will take while ignoring our thoughts and ideas. They’re biting the hands that feed them :scream:.

1 Like

Blizzard, you completely killed off PVP for me; the only thing I did outside of my weekly 9-12hrs of raid. What do I choose to do on my spare time now?

I choose to run old content and collect since it’s rather relaxing and rewarding at the same now.

Now you’re choosing to make that unnecessarily tedious? There’s no point to this change except to extend your “time played” metric bullcrap.

Everything you’ve guys have done this expansion has been completely out of touch with what the players want. Stop pretending like you care about us because it’s clear you don’t.

3 Likes

Snowflakes how?

2 Likes

Buckle? I canceled my sub it should matter to them.

2 Likes

We’re snowflakes because they are taking away things we had in game for years for no reason.

2 Likes

I mean, come Tuesday if anyone complains about portals in chat I know what I’m linking them.

2 Likes

Amen, my Dwarven brother. The light shall never forsake the devoted! =D

just making sure we have ‘one person, one vote’ in here. :wink:

Thanks for addressing the elephant in the room and for being forth coming with the thought process and reason for the changes.

It is appreciated.

I can only assume these are the same people who don’t want flying in new content at all.

So many of you wouldn’t last back in 2004 on how traveling was… you’d break. lol

1 Like

Bookmarked it for that reason lol

Portals that were already in the game don’t need to be removed, they simply need to be relocated, that would be the ideal solution in this scenario, but instead the decision has been made to remove forms of transportation that people relied on for no reason that Blizzard wants to admit.

But of course, we can’t expect them to actually listen to 5,000-post threads where the players are rallying against this change, after all they recently laid off a sizable amount of their communications crew. Can’t communicate properly when you don’t have people in place to do so.

3 Likes

Lol probably. It’s almost like it’s a sin to use things Blizzard gave us.

1 Like

Yeah. It might actually be more engaging if it truly was “harder”. Like if it actually took some skill to ride a Flight Path or a boat/zep.

Somebody said (in that other big portal thread, I believe) that it might be cool if the boats and zeps had an RNG nature to them where maybe on the trip something would attack them and you had to fight it off. Maybe it would have some good loot or a mount or something so people might hope their ride got interrupted.

But as it is, everyone treats most of the travel options like a television commercial. Time to get up and do something else, flip through the channels, etc.

1 Like

actually I do. Starting a FF14 account and complaining about these infantile, pointless changes.

2 Likes

Have them take away your fp and mounts too. And you will be in our boat.