Rearranging and Removing Portals

There a few sane voices here, as with most things in life, people go out of their way to complain, but rarely out of their way to praise. Which is why it looks so disproportionate here.

2 Likes

dont worry “litty” man you will have your expansion soon enough… for now be a litty man and let the adults be free to express them even if you don’t like them.

Lorethelin is suggesting that we are “complainers”… However what he doesn’t realize is that he is a complainer complaining about “complainers”.

I guess when you are the 1% you have to post a lot and ignore responding to valid criticism in order to believe that you must be right.

1 Like

entitled?
Oh…you mean entitled like feeling like I owe them my sub fees for three accounts when they pointlessly remove portals for no good reason that have been there for eons just to get a rise out of the playerbase

1 Like

I’ve been playing, with 2 breaks, since 2005.

BTW, I have no nostalgia for Classic, but I still think that it is a good thing for those that want to play it.

1 Like

LOL your plan to increase MAU turns into decrease in subs number instead.

:+1: Blizzard :+1:

9 Likes

I’m down to like 30 days of game time. I’m borderline ready to just give all my stuff to guildies and let my sub expire. Not doing a “i quit”. Just really this is pushing me hard to say “F it!” and move on and find greener pastures.

5 Likes

Because you know, funneling players into a barrel like cuttlefish is more important than making them HAPPY.

2 Likes

Angry people are always going to be the majority on forum Blue Posts. The people who are happy just log back into the game and keep playing. I came here to post to let the Devs know that there are many of us out there who support this move.

Wonder if this thread will beat the other thread. 4989 posts and counting on that one!

1 Like

Assuming she’s not being removed, she requires Revered with Keepers of Time. The other CoT portals had no such requirement.

Three people that I’ve seen and the rest hate it. Many more dislike it.

3 Likes

Or, you know, its a dumb change and people are reacting accordingly. But no, probably insanity like you said.

Self righteous like a champ there, mate.

3 Likes

Literally dozens of you

Massive outrage over a change, proceeds with change. Sounds about right.

10 Likes

I was going for humor there… misquoting that quote from Blizzcon that went over so well.

1 Like

So basically…

"We saw and heard what you thought about the removal of portals but it’s our game and we know better. So we are not implementing any of the changes suggested.

Oh, and we actually meant to remove stuff earlier, but we forgot."

That’s what is being said here right? Activision’s hubris knows no bounds.

6 Likes

Translation:

So, we used to have this habit of removing portals when a new expansion launched, like when we moved them from the capital cities in Cata to the shrines in MoP. But, then we got lazy, forgot to do it when WoD launched, which didnt even have capital cities, which removed the portal issue completely. Then we added some in Legion and now we’re like ‘whoa man, weren’t we supposed to like remove portals when an expansion launches?’ - ‘Oh wow, we’re late, quick let’s get rid of them all now before anyone notices’

Dear Blizzard: They noticed.

8 Likes

Communicate this to the devs:

I feel sorry for you guys. You either have bean counters telling you to make changes in the game that you KNOW aren’t fun for anyone, or you really have lost sight on what makes WoW fun.

10 Likes

good if you support it say you’re happy and disagree and move on…

or like you said… “grow a spine” :thinking:

1 Like