Rearranging and Removing Portals

Yeah, that sounds like fun to me. Taking things out that have been in game for 10 years. :smiley:

1 Like

Our league would alternate between 4 different courses once a week, I hit par on one course once and Eagled a tough par 5; One of our better players got a hole in one once, That was awesome to see, I will play again even though I will never be as good it’s just the feeling of the game.

And like you if Blizzard thinks I won’t ditch this game over their Time Metric B/S they’ve got a rude awakening.

1 Like

Yeah, between dark elves, high elves and orcs, I have a LOT of trouble picking a race in that game. I even ended up making an argonian I liked, with the help of a skin that came from crown gems I think.

Yeah all that I know, I still am just terrible at it lol. I even think I had some champion points when he and I were trying those dungeons, I dunno why but I just can’t do nightblade well. I ended up making a magicka templar I think but by that time he’d quit anyway.

It’s sounding like ESO might be a great alternative if WoW keeps going south. I might have to go ahead and try it out. Looks like other games will be making money off of blizzards mistakes. Great job guys.

I hope you enjoy it. To be honest, I may do the same thing. Or something else where the team listens to us.

ALSO, you know what I really hate about ESO is that the achievement points AREN’T FREAKING ACCOUNT WIDE. I wish I could use stronger language because I HATE it. I feel like I’m still stuck playing my nightblade because I already had thousands of those points racked up and was on Cadwell’s silver and everything.

FF14 is worth looking into also, if you haven’t yet. :eyes:

I’ll look into that too. Lol

Cloudfishing :sunglasses:

Huh ESO is that fun? I played it during the beta but havent played it since. I remember once looking at Warden to see how fun it was.

Warden is thematically like a Druid-Hunter-Death Knight combo.

1 Like

Yup

“What does FF14 have that WOW doesnt?”

8 Likes

Do they primarily dual wield or do Twohand ? just started lookin for builds to see right after i saw your comment

YES! you want your character to feel like they matter? Like you matter? FFXIV IS FOR YOU! :smiley:

3 Likes

sees a blue post in another thread, rushes over to this one

sigh

I agree - I wish acheivements and crafting motifs were account wide. I’ll mess around on a templar occasionally, but for the most part if I want to make progress I need to play my dragon knight. At least I do enjoy my dragon knight since alts seem to be discouraged with the lack of things that are account-wide.

If I got my templar to 50 then at least i could earn hampion points on him, but I’d still be behind by a ton of skill points, crafting motifs, etc.

You aren’t going to get one in this thread. Probably ever honestly. I am honestly giving up hope of any sort of communication with issues like this.

2 Likes

yup, and it was the SAME blue that made this topic too .

I know but I always get hopeful only to be let down lately, call it a fatal flaw. D: D: D:

You and me both it seems. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah crafting motifs and research are another sore spot. I would like that game a LOT more if it was alt friendly.