Rearranging and Removing Portals

Nice, my main is Paladin at the max level. I am going to try and level up all the classes I can before the next expansion, but you are actually on the same data center as I am I play on Cactuar.

No, my dear, I do not. Entitled customers are the same species of creature, whether they’re being entitled in a coffee shop or on a tech support line.

3 Likes

Maybe you are just playing too many characters? Unless you are jobless, no one can play 23+ 110s. That’s an unrealistic expectation.

1 Like

How are we entitled to things that Blizzard put in the game themselves and then randomly took out for no reason?

3 Likes

When are we going to get an actual developer to talk to us? Remember the idea from 12 years ago that you would communicate with us? Communication is a 2 way street, right not it feels you have completely ignored us and sent a customer service rep to tell us NO.

2 Likes

To be honest, reading through the blue post, it’s definitely Watcher’s style. I would bet you a 10 year sub that he was the one who wrote it and Kaivax was dispatched to post it.

1 Like

I play on Cactuar and once they roll out the update you can do a server visit to play with friends on other servers out of the data center if I am not mistaken. If you want you can look up my profile on the website since it won’t let me link it here, Loara Loa is my character.

I hope your happy. A patch that I was once excited about is now one that I’m dreading. This shouldn’t be the feeling one gets when going into a content update.

Also, while I don’t play it, you should seriously ask yourself why so many of these “improvements” turns into a free PR campaign for FF14.

5 Likes

They also reiterated that statement a few years ago. They also promised more aggressive forum moderation when they removed dislikes. It hasn’t happened.

Trolls still abound, especially the ones who’ve been around for years.

There are greens who deserve to have their status stripped from them and they still hold their status.

Yeah, Blizzard doesn’t Communicate. They don’t talk TO us. They talk AT us.

4 Likes

Aight! I made note of it. :3

What are you guy’s character names? Sadly there’s no way to like privately message people on these forums lmao

1 Like

Of course he knows it, he’s just a troll.

Everything Blizzard has removed from this game and the cherry on the top for me are these portals. I’ve just had enough.

1 Like

5 minutes flying to any point in the world from a portal is hardly a terrible commute. Rather melodramatic for a Green poster…

“Don’t shoot the Messenger” as the old saying goes.

1 Like

So your immersion game play is genuine and requires the devs to respond to too many portals in the game, but my admitted altoholism is unrealistic?

If you don’t want to take portals, then don’t. Don’t make me play the game your way.

5 Likes

You are really lucky there is no more a downvote on these forums because how else can players keep telling you that you are annoying them and making decisions they dislike. How much more negative feedback do you need to accept you are not helping players enjoy the game with these changes?

It is almost like you are incapable of accepting you are wrong. Sometimes I wish the people who were fired recently would have been the ones making these annoying changes just for the sake of forcing people to spend more time in the game.

Don t give me this PR crap, the whole community knows full well the only reason you made the new portal rooms was to remove portals in the world to make people spend more time playing and your PR excuse is false and everybody can see trough it.

I wasn t happy with the original ptr changes when they became apparent but once again and since 2004 I swallowed it because the dev team knows best but now you are actually lying to us with a bogus excuse as the reason for making people spend more time travelling.

A better solution would have been to create new content in the areas you are removing portals but nope instead giant middle digit and a “you will like it trust us…don’t you have mages” response.

You guys honestly now sicken me.
Good job alienating more people

2 Likes

And we will CONTINUE to impact you until we get the desired result. WE THE CUSTOMER MIND YOU.

We actually DON’T CARE WHY. WE WANT ALL PREVIOUSLY REMOVED AND TO BE REMOVED PORTALS BACK.

But we’d settle for the return of Caverns of Time, Karazhan, the Dalaran crater, and relocation of the jade forest portal to the shrine IMMEDIATELY AND BEFORE PATCH RELEASE.

4 Likes

TLDR; Blizzard doesn’t care about you so why should we care about their game.

This is just more of Blizzard knows best, no matter how loud we get, in Blizzards eyes we are wrong. When was the last time we gave them a ton of feedback on something that Blizzard didn’t listen to…oh yeah…

AZERITE ARMOR

How’d that work out Blizzard?

On that, the every trait unlocked immediately needs to be pushed now not 8.2. Leveling alts and hitting 120 sucks at the moment.

1 Like

I’m Raelly Luphaene. Yeah and unfortunately if you’re on the free trial it won’t let you send tells, that’s why it’d be better to quote me on here or something so I know when to look for you :frowning:

Since it has been said the portals to Thunder Bluff and Iron Forge will actually be in the portal room I will leave that.

I went over to the PTR to see this first hand. I feel as though that the CoT, Karazhan, and Dalaran Crater portals should go to the portal room as well. These are not expansion specific portals technically. Leave the Wyrmrest Temple under Legion Dalaran, since it is part of that content.

Why even have a portal that points to Azuna instead of Dalaran, that makes no sense at all. The one going from SW to the Jade Forest doesn’t either, with the exception of those that unlock it for leveling through. So the Azuna should instead go to Dalaran (unless you just keep the one in the main keep area) and Jade Forest should go to the shrine. You have the Cata portals there still and it should be fine to keep the one to Jade Forest there as well.

One in all the previous hubs that leads back to SW is fine since you end up in the portal room anyway. Maybe I missed something, feel free to add something for what it is worth.

I doubt you will read this and take any of this as a real suggestion, but hey here is what i think. Because you would not have to make this quoted statement had any of you read the last 5000+ post and saw the portal suggestions in there to begin with.

Also, indeed some will unsub for this, but not because of only this. As many have said, it is a combination of MANY things Blizzard has said or done over the past few xpacs. Said they were going to do one thing and did another. Made huge announcements at places like Blizzcon, only to take back things that “Would have taken too much time to finish” or just because.

"Every voice MATTERS , Great ideas can come from anywhere. Blizzard Entertainment is what it is today because of the voices of our players and of each member of the company."

6 Likes

I am, I am right there with you I have no shame pointing to a better game then what we are getting in WoW right now.

2 Likes