Rearranging and Removing Portals

I can’t speak and I will never speak for everyone here but I’m personally NOT supporting them by just simply not staying on the game afking they want play metrics alot they hunger for it… it reeks of desperation for it everything since the dumb 7.3.5 leveling change stinks of increasing the playing metrics.

Also truth be told I can’t keep supporting a dev team that ignores everyone opinions and they just do as they please and then they play the victim card with: “players arent being clear with their feedback”. It’s lame and very unprofessional so I just login to do what I do enjoy on the game (for now) which is raiding after that I log off until the next time I have to raid.

3 Likes

I remember having to spend 45 minutes on a train to get to and from work. But the pay was good! The irony is, if I had a car it would have taken like 15 minutes to get to work. Because of the layout of the train tracks I had to go like 90% of the route to reach work.

I certainly wouldn’t want to experience that in any digital format. That’s why there are certain games I just can’t complete. Because they waste my time making me travel for no purpose besides to waste my time.

2 Likes

If you have Amazon Prime and twitch they have the base game and a 30 day time card for free, just putting it out there. Like Nillah I am open to showing others the ropes of the game, just throwing this out there as well, when in a group with a mentor in a dungeon you get bonus xp…another incentive to do old content on a character.

3 Likes

Try a new hobby to occupy your time while you waste time sitting on a long taxi ride, since BLIZZARD TOOK AWAY OUR PORTALS;

Knitting !!

Balloon animals !!

4 Likes

You guys really don’t get it.

1 Like

She’s the quest NPC for part of the legendary staff from Firelands.

Also? One of her quests has her teleport you to the Caverns of Time.

Also, this is pretty clear revisionist history.

The BC portals weren’t removed in Wrath. It took years before the Wrath and BC portals were removed. Cata portals still aren’t removed. Legion and MoP portals weren’t removed until now.

You’re at 1/7 (WoD) expansions where portals were removed immediately, 2/7 (BC and Wrath) where they were removed after a multiple year delay, and, until Tuesday 4/7 (BFA, Legion, MoP, Cata) that had none removed.

16 Likes

applauds wildly

#POSTENDORSED
#GIVEMEMYLIKESBACK
#YOUNOTAKEPORTALS
#BRINGBACKTHEYAK

5 Likes

Same here. WQ Are boring and more or less pointless since most offer NO gold. In fact I’m already sick of BfA zones because of the lack of flight. I spend more time doing old world content then anything because it gives me something to work towards that dosen’t take forever to reach and I don’t have to ride every last place with five million mobs following me everywhere because agro is crazy.

2 Likes

My brother made the switch to FF as well. His final push was when his alt was the only one in the legion intro scenario lmao. game really has fallen in activity.

1 Like

lmao you don’t get to bring up a topic and then get angry and claim “derailing” when someone responds to the new topic. Amazing.

2 Likes

600 posts in two hours. This is going well for them it seems.

2 Likes

I have quite a good idea of how a good business is run.

You’re like the customer that got the full meal, ate it all, then go up and complained that the stead was slightly less pink than you like, then demanded to be comped for the entire meal.

It’s entitlement. It’s the mindset that you can sit back, make demands, however unreasonable a sane person would find them to be, and expect to be catered to because “I’M THE CUSTOMER”.

I was relieved to see the blue tell you “no”, tonight. A stand was taken against foot-stomping “gimme gimme!”.

Let me break one final fact to you tonight; you’re not part of the development process. This isn’t Web 2.0, this isn’t the Wikipedia. You’re a consumer. Either consume, or move on.

It’s that simple.

1 Like

This is huge and blows away their points about “think about the mages”.

Yep. I had a game key generated from that last month but never used it. Now I’m an Archer on Gilgamesh. And I can teleport around in this game so that’s nice. Kind of cool I can be a Bard. Haven’t been able to be one of those since my EverQuest days.

1 Like

Ohhh, neat!

What server do you play on? I’ll keep it in mind. :3

Asking them to maintain existing functionality is not unreasonable and you know it.

10 Likes

What server do you play on?

Can you play with people on other servers? owo

Thanks for ruining the game Ion & Friends, literally every decision you did since WOD have made this game worse and worse, Ghostcrawler, Pardo and Kaplan would be proud for passing the baton to you.

2 Likes

Are you a fellow mentor?? :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: Not even ashamed that I’m here recruiting for a different game lol

3 Likes