Rearranging and Removing Portals

Square themselves made similar mistakes with FF14. They learned their lesson and worked to try and correct it via FF14ARR. When will Blizzard learn their lesson? What will it take for them to swallow their arrogance?

If you’d be so kind and share with me your views and reasoning for why the removal of portals is a good thing, I’d appreciate it.

2 Likes

In fact, they basically remade the game if I remember lol. That shows me they actually care.

Anyways, I am out for the night. Going to a concert. To everyone who is contributing constructive criticism to this change, thank you. I appreciate your efforts. Have a good night. I can’t wait to read the responses tomorrow. :smiley:

I have given the reasons time and time again throughout this thread. Scroll up to the top and starting reading down. Or, click on my name and look at my responses.

That’s mah home

Is by definition, all I care about. Like I said, I’m not taking sides, just pointing it out.

The thread is almost 6000 posts. You have over 200 posts, quoting or being quotes by who knows how many other people.
If it’s too much to ask for you to reiterate you views, then I’m inclined to believe the other posters are right about your stance lacking merit.

4 Likes

I’m really surprise ion is keeping himself grounded ,he looks like he’s ready to fly out of the room,

Lore be like

1 Like

Are they trying their best? Are they really, though?

2 Likes

Various websites online reference youtube, constantly.

Blizzard uses youtube as a media outlet. So, if Blizzard considers it a source of media, then it is indeed 100% “the media”.

Various real world news groups(like CNN) use youtube to report the news. So, yeah, that’s the media. If CNN(and the like) uses it as a source of spreading information, then again, its 100% the media.

1 Like

Oh shnitzel he said the magical “F” word in this video too lol.

FORCE.

FORCED TO PLAY?!?! KAURMINE DOES SOMEONE HAVE A GUN TO YOUR HEAD?!?! YOU AREN’T FORCED TO PLAY!

omg,a mad orc warrior :open_mouth:

Which is a feces laden line of tripe to say to a FARMER who is using the same portal 30 times in a day.

2 Likes

You dont get to make that call, friend.
There are TONS of REAL media sources ON youtube.
I think you know that FACT.

Oh that is so true ,limited space in bags means more travel time.

1 Like

Omg,they’re limiting the gold from farming raid and dungeons ,oh that is… not again.

1 Like

You assume we care about your views on the matter.
We dont, I assure you…even if some have responded to you

no…actually you DONT have a single VALID reason to remove portals that have been there for years and not causing any problems for anyone

‘muh immersion’ isnt a good reason. Sorry
You ALWAYS had the CHOICE to exercise self control and NOT use the portals in question and take the long way around.
it was on YOU that you broke your ‘immersion’ and took the short route instead.
WE shouldnt be punished because others have no self control.

2 Likes

How does this have to do with portals?

I know I shouldnt watch it. I know its going to make me quit even more.