Rearranging and Removing Portals

Lol the fact that I can see one of them saying that in a meeting is the worst part.

2 Likes

A big fat lie. Blizzard lied. A company that can’t tell the truth doesn’t deserve subs to be honest.

2 Likes

No, they even point out their major earning were for pre-purchase of the expansion based off the success of Legion, says nothing of the quality of BfA, just how much Legion was enjoyed. They still have a strict policy of not releasing sub numbers or revenue from them.

No Man’s Sky also had record breaking pre-purchase sales.

4 Likes

Strangest thing is the investors are suing Acti/bli .

1 Like

i put it to you that this isn’t actually the case, and even a first grader should be asking for data instead of blindly believing everything they’re told.

people aren’t freaking out about travel time.

from what i’ve seen, people are freaking out because they don’t know how to navigate the world in an efficient way without those portals.

…which is why nobody is willing to give an itinerary with time taken, compared to time taken without portals.

yeah…youve told me “because Im going to repeat my pointless point in here forever”

WOW.
People have SAID theyre ticked about travel time…but he says people arent ticked about travel time.
You pay as much attention to DETAIL as Blizzard and Ion apparently do.

9 Likes

People are freaking out because something useful is being removed for what is widely perceived as poor-to-false reasons

15 Likes

omg…
TWO minutes MORE PER TRIP.
THIRTY TRIPS per day.
TWO times THIRTY = ???

yeah… we HAVE laid it out IN DETAIL here.
You and a few alts just keep pretending as if you dont read it.

5 Likes

Guess you didnt look too hard

3 Likes

A first grader wouldnt be doing this kamikaze move to begin with.
A first grader could look at the fact that there is no REASON to irritate all the other kids given him money every month and deduce that its not worth the risk of irritating them to the point that they might just go give their money to someone else instead.
MOST first graders have an understanding of basic math and human interaction.

2 Likes

Yep. Saw that too. lawsuits. stock price tanking. subs lost.
GREAT time to be irritating paying customers for no good reason.
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

no, that’s not what i said.
at all.
and you know it, because you’re one of the people who keeps dodging specifics, regardless of how many ways the question is asked.

SHOW that you’re going to spend outrageous additional time travelling.

if it’s actually a thing, it shouldn’t be hard to give specific examples… right?

or they’re freaking out just because “change”.

So they’re getting it from both side,this portal decision is going to hurt them.Karma.

2 Likes

Something I read a while back showed really good numbers for BfA sales…then plummeting subs at some point after.
If the numbers were accurate, it looks like a LOT of people had hopes for the new expansion and were quickly disappointed by what they saw.
I know that perfectly describes what happened with me.
I was really excited…bought three copies of BfA for three accounts.
A few weeks in and I just quit playing it.
Even crappy Legion was better. At least it wasnt nerfed into pixie dust while it was current. I could actually farm and get something.

4 Likes

We’ll see if they learn this time.
Im betting they wont.
Not with Activision being in control.

1 Like

I don’t see people complaining about the new portal room, which is a change.

2 Likes

incorrect.

the only person who wasn’t doing “top secret stuff” and was willing to share a snippet of their itinerary, was able to have their travel time reduced by 12 minutes.

REDUCED.
not increased.

Which makes me believe that people are simply too frightened to give details, because they don’t want to be shown to be wrong.

What do you think everyone is talking about with the portals being removed then?

Any first grader could see that it will take more travel to go to these places that have had their portals removed.

Blizzard is removing the shortcuts thus removing the most efficient way to navigate to these said locations.

And the only reasonable explanation that Blizzard is doing this is so they can make more money off us players by making travel take more time to these locations.

3 Likes

…but they are.

They don’t want the panda portal to go where it goes. (among other things)