Rearranging and Removing Portals

It’s at the top and you have 88.

1 Like

“Players who farm on 50 toons should not be considered at all, unless it is for the purpose of stop encouraging them to do so.” - Direspirit

Another one. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself lol.

Helpfully points to the top of the thread
Just under the OP.
Flips hair

Like I said many times, this portal change, and the massive backlash it is having is due to a deeper issue. How is suggesting a fix to the deeper issue something unrelated enough to report someone. And no you are not name calling me, but others are.

Ah. I’ll search that one out then.
The audacity. They were in here earlier today playing victim as if WE are calling them names while THEY have been the one actually doing that sort of thing.

No one is calling you any names. We’re suggesting your arguments are invalid because you don’t care about how others play this game, and you want to change the system we have now with the exact same system.

I don’t deny the “deeper issue” of the world being dead. The chances of Blizzard doing anything to remedy that is slim to none though, that is just a fact. As such, removal of these portals is a pure inconvenience to players. If Blizzard came out and displayed all the new changes to liven up the world, I might agree with you but since I doubt that will happen, it is a nonsensical change.

I see.
So I guess MY 50+ alts mean I dont have ‘completely healthy behavior’ , then. :roll_eyes:

Again, you quote a talking point that I stand by and then procedes to make a personal attack.

I’ve explained in detail why the game shouldn’t consider players with 50 toons that farm obsessively when designing systems, unless you want to block them from doing so. If you want to I can explain it again since you are clearly just dodging the arguments and getting random isolated talking points to justify your personal attacks.

it will lol be interesting for you.

Again, not your account, not your say.

2 Likes

We also have been imagining things, I guess; especially the constant personal insults, wildly exaggerated health claims(with no support for them) and a total inability to see any viewpoint but your own…
…whatever it happens to be, at the moment.
Total imagination.
Flips hair, sips tea, and offers his guest Harvey a cuppa

This is not a single player game dude. This is the same game I play, a game that I pay to play, and pay a lot. The existence of a bad reward system is relevant to anyone that plays it, it doesn’t matter if you chose to do it or not.

“Sunk cost fallicy” look it up if you’re not familiar with it.

Every mmo player base has some percentage of “burnouts”, players who are fed up, angrily believing that they’re owed an experience just as fun as it used to be back when it was still a new and unknown digital frontier to them. It’s an impossible expectation to meet.

Stagnation creates burnouts.

Arbitrary “unfair” changes create burnouts.

And burnouts are contagious, their toxicity spreads both to sympathizers and to those tired of so many people complaining about everything.

And it spreads to those who are left behind with inactive friends lists and in a dead guild when others have finally given up and moved on.

I’ve burned out and returned to WoW 3-4 times. I still enjoy it now, but this random “fix” to something that was not broken does affect me, and it’s pushing me closer to burnout, again.

Clearly I’m not alone. And blizzard is certainly aware… Their internal reasons, whatever they really are, must justify the amount of game loyalty lost by this downgrade to our travel network.

2 Likes

Thank you for proving every point I just made.
Flips hair

I’m sorry, but what bad reward system is there for people who want to farm old content again? You’re getting upset over old content. Stuff that isn’t even relevant in current content anymore.

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

This person is RIDICULOUS. I don’t know what to say anymore. :frowning:

:+1:
And again…I just started at the end of Legion. MY game is all still pretty brand new.
Secondly, farming old mats I can SELL FOR TENS OF THOUSANDS a day is hardly a fruitless endeavor
Astounding.
Do they think we should want to farm BfA where little to no gold can be had because EVERYONE is farming it?

1 Like

Best not too.let her go on.