Rearranging and Removing Portals

So I guess that means we can just report you for trolling at this point then. You are just disrupting the thread now.

yes, this specific video is a skit, it doesn’t change the fact that this talking point is common in classic advocators.

You’re doing a find job AI.

I don’t think she has posted absolutely anything positive or constructive to the argument in this thread. Just nonsense after nonsense posts.

I see one major issue with that travel path. Namely, that the Dark Portal isn’t a functional portal since WoD. The replacement doesn’t even send you to Draenor.

You can threaten to report me, you can call me names, you can dismiss my arguments. Be my guest. I made my position extremely clear several times and in great detail. If you have any specific complaint about my arguments I’m here to clear it up, if not, have fun name calling.

Seriously?
Youve NEVER seen or read even a single hate thread on this forum ? Really?
You may quit, but others may want the game makers to stop making petulant, pointless changes that arent in ANY way beneficial to this game or its player base.
I can hate something about my car and still want to keep that car and FIX it.
That too complex ?

“Arguments”. You want to exchange the system we have in place with another of the same. You called someone mentally unstable for having 50 alts. You want to tell us how to play the game like you pay for our subs. You don’t like grinding for old content items and think it’s insane. You don’t have an argument here. Do you see that?

Gotcha, I haven’t been paying close attention to the arguing in the last day or so lol

No. That kind of ‘logic’ is all yours. As for ‘mind numbing’; if you insist on playing this game so incessantly and at the same level of nerve-wracking focus, then YES the problem IS yours.
Step back a little. Do something else, for a change; Darkmoon Faire is still on, why not go there and have fun?
Level an alt.
Explore new classes/speccs/professions.
Sneak over to the Horde side and help me bedevil the Queen Roadkill supporters.
Even with all the completely stupid and totally unnecessary changes made to it, this game still has lots to offer.
Gets the freshly brewed tea; takes a sip
AH! Nothing like fresh-brewed Red Zinger on a Saturday morning!
Happily flips hair

2 Likes

I mean I didn’t name call you but clearly you are only here to disrupt the thread now. Your arguments aren’t even related to the removal of the portals at this point. You are arguing just for the sake of arguing and for some reason, blaming the game for personal issues.

3 Likes

Not a huge deal, but would you, if possible, quote that here.
Ive been saying that THEIR side is FAR more insulting and actually making personal attacks. That would prove my point.

Amazing, isn’t it? I’d wager about 1,000 posts in this thread are by 3 portal critics.

1 Like

Will somebody PLEASE link up the ‘Braveheart’ clip of Mad Max’s ‘freedom’ speech, just before the battle?
Flips some more hair

You mentioned arguments, and cited the conclusion. You cited a talking point and made a personal attack. The fact that you didn’t cited an argument does not indicate in anyway that I didn’t made arguments.

I’ve pointed you to arguments several times you dismissed them in every occasion, why should I keep repeating myself everytime you ask?

…with the rest being you and direspirit.
giggles

1 Like

Oh I must be imagining people threatening to report me and calling me an Ai then… ok.

"You play the game you pay for the way you want to, and let others play the game they pay for the way they want to.

Hard concept?" - Ralanbek

“This is damaging to your mental health. Hard concept?” - Direspirit

She was talking about the person who has 50 alts.

And we’ve all seen your many repetitive posts.
Youve admitted that this portal removal has NO bearing on your game…and as you say, youve REPEATEDLY stated your opinion. So why are you continuing to post here when it DOESNT affect you and you HAVE stated your opinion many times at this point?
Whats your agenda at this point in time?

As 1 post of mine generates 3-4 replies, and another 2-3 about the post as they talk about it to each other, I highly doubt that. :sunglasses:

There’s a way to see right away how many posts one has in a thread, but I forget where it is atm.

edit - oh, I see now, just click once on a person’s name.

This should be interesting, ha ha.