Rearranging and Removing Portals

It’s actually not. “. This is true for rating on everything. People are much more likely to give feedback if it is negative”. You said that. Are you calling yourself a liar now by backtracking it like our posts on these forums don’t matter?

3 Likes

That will be the moment of truth, for sure. If the majority cry out then, Blizzard will probably buckle. Will that happen? Probably not, but I could be wrong.

And i dont CARE what you think.
What I care about is that TWO minutes TIMES THIRTY…or FORTY trips per day…for ME as a FARMER is that much WASTED TIME
please…just go play your game. You sound absurd in here defending this nonsense.

7 Likes

There are more EU players than NA players. Go look at the metrics.

I never said that. Stop putting words in my mouth. You can drop the nastiness towards me. I’ve done nothing towards you to deserve it.

Sigh, and you were doing so well.
Dismissing feedback as irrelevant or permanently slanted.

2 Likes

Bro, you told players here how to play their own accounts like you owned them or something. I’ll say whatever I want. I am not being “nasty” to you. You said that if people are upset about something they make it be known. That’s exactly what we’re doing. So you proved everyone who is against this change right. Thank you so much for doing that.

4 Likes

In a better world, someone would fire everyone at Bliz, except the art and music teams. Give those guys the golden salaries flying around corporate, and then bring some of the decent devs back.

Starting with CLASS design.

2 Likes

I never said they should dismiss feedback. You inferred that. You’re likely right that this will upset more than this will make happy, but I’m not so sure its the 90/10 or 80/20 some people here are trying to claim. It could very well be 50/50 because forums get more outrage feedback than “thank you” or “I agree” feedback.

1 Like

source?.. because from what i can find, EU has more active players than NA.

1 Like

I’m just going to ignore you. You’re just being toxic.

Actually she was responding to someone else. Start your troll at the top of the EU citations.

2 Likes

The irony in that statement is palpable.

5 Likes

You really unsubbed from Classic WoW because of mount speed? Seriously? That’s what did it?

Absolutely far and away yes. I was livid with how insultingly slow my mount was.

In RL, galloping horse is roughly 5-6 times as fast as a jogging human.

In WoW, a galloping steed was 1.6x as fast as a jogging humanoid. Like, why bother mounting at all then?

My friends and I left and played City of Heroes for a few years instead, where ‘Travel Powers’ meant something.

2 Likes

Not talking about TW, I’m talking about making your character auto scale to 80 for example when you go into Northrend, and make your gear scale proportionally. Your old gear will still have the same stats and you can use it to do content of that era.

They would probably be balanced a little easier than they were previously to prevent excessive balancing investments and to make sure the content is possible after class redesigns etc…

And yes, god mode (what is currently the norm) can be fun, many single player games have this mechanic by using codes, but making god mode mandatory in a multiplayer game makes the content completely dead and irrelevant. I’m not even sure it would be optional, you would still be extremely powerful using max level gear against mobs.

It can be fun, but the fun of 1 shotting the Lich King gets old pretty fast compared with the original content that is now unplayable.

The reason everyone is complaining about the old content is because it is dead, and you now have to spend more time on it’s stinking corpse. The solution is not to prevent it to stink more, but instead cast resurrect on it.

I would hope this is something that can be toggled lol.

Class design, stat allocation, new classes entirely makes any attempt at that impossible.

3 Likes

Doesn’t affect the player but would in the long run the game business ,“Time is money” remember what i said in the other post? it takes time to grow money and with investments it add to it.

I would hope this is something that can be toggled lol.

Making it togglable would make any reward in it irrelevant since you can just toggle god mode and farm with 50 characters.

Class design, stat allocation, new classes entirely makes any attempt at that impossible.

Yes it would be tuned slightly easier to prevent crazy balance investments, but anything is better than 1 shoting it.

Prove it.
waits while sipping tea.

We got flying back but only sort of. We need to do Pathfinder 1 and get rep which I think most folks are fine with. However Pathfinder 2 seems petty and vindictive and we only get flying about a year into a new expansion and then it is a moot point because we can not fly in the new area. The devs hated giving in and leaving flying in the game and it shows by their lack of respect to the player base in how we finally acquire the ability to fly in each new expansion.

3 Likes

“People are much more likely to give feedback if it is negative.”
Permanent slant, no?
Anyway…Hocksy moves on.

1 Like