Rearranging and Removing Portals

What a laugh.
You mean like calling people ‘babies’ ‘spoiled’, ‘entitled’, etc, such as you all have been doing since this topic started?
YOu said these portals arent needed by you, therefore you have no credible voice in this discussion.

6 Likes

Wow,that was a bug.I would’ve save the picture shot of it.

Honestly a way to unlock progressively faster flight taxis would be amazing, even if it was only for the non-current expansion. They already fly randomly and not in a straight line, so let me unlock a way to make them go faster----and not just by a little bit

1 Like

I haven’t posted on any alts. I haven’t even been in this thread for like 24 hours. That’s an Alex Jones level conspiracy theory.

It’s clear you care way more about this topic than me with your 281 posts. I’d appreciate it if you’d stop calling me a troll though. It’s not needed. Heck, I’ll even concede the argument to you all if you stop being nasty to me for heavens sake. Agreed?

Yea I could accept the jade forest quest from the board, and that would make Garrosh appear next to our current Warchief… but the actual NPC I needed never showed up :frowning:

Dedicated to a thread about portals they claim they have no need of.
If they dont need the portals, then they dont need to be in here crying about it either way because it has no bearing or effect on their game either way.

So that just leaves their name calling and insulting to be about trolling

4 Likes

yeah…you have. I counted three myself with a possible fourth.
Not relevant, however.
You claim you dont need those portals, therefore NOTHING you have to say here is credible or to be taken seriously.

And so you were here 30 hours ago or whatever…dont deflect.

5 Likes

I think a great alternative would be to make Flight Masters optionally act like the Flightmaster’s Whistle. I’d be happy with that compromise.

I /moo’d at a Tauren once who was on a parallel flight path. Then they phased out. Such interaction!

2 Likes

I offered peace terms and you decided to throw it back in my face. So be it.

Blizzard, please take all portals out of the game (except Mages and Engineers). Thank you.

Interesting idea. How would that work?

1 Like

I honestly could care less, man.

he said while pounding his keyboard furiously…

The pro-portal people are like sharks with blood in the water. It’s an absolute frenzy. I think you care more about portals than I’ve ever cared about a video game in general.

yet here you are…in a thread about PORTALS.
Clearly you DO care enough to keep posting days later.

9 Likes

Meh. Whatever. Do what you guys want. My sub dies out on the 22nd. Won’t be coming back til you start showing real change and start actually caring. Gonna be playing ESO til then. Ciao.

6 Likes

When you go to a Flight Masters, you chose the FP you want to go to. You hop on the mount, screen fades, and you phase in to the FP you chose. No more travel time on Flight Paths if you so choose. Exactly hot the Flightmasters Whistle works in Legion and BFA.

2 Likes

“Blizzard, please drive even more of your players away. Thank you.” lol

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAA!
Yeah…that’ll get 'em.
Youve been in here back and forth insulting for a while. Dont play victim.

4 Likes

And yet you still care enough to keep posting about something you claim isn’t worth posting about.

Again, go find something that covers any of the 100 topics that you claim are more important. Stop wasting your time, and ours, and start posting about something you do care about.

7 Likes

Well it beats the afk taxis as they presently exist.
I’ll thumbs up. :+1:

I do care about it, but I’m not going to obsess over it like others. I’ve offered a compromise, but many here are not interested in that.

You know why don’t low level get a flight whistle.Maybe because they have haven’t gone through enough levels ,they are still in a learning stage.