Rearranging and Removing Portals

Thank you. I like truth in advertising, and “World” applies to the game less and less. “Current Zone of Warcraft” is so much more honest.

3 Likes

Well, that’s their plan. But, like a lot of things lately, it doesn’t always work like they expected. Many, many folks without active accounts have said they can post. I truly doubt they’re lying.

Have they realized they hecked up yet?

I mean this post is quickly getting up to 4k posts… you’d think they’d pay attention to that.

1 Like

^…“can’t be restated enough.” :+1:

3 Likes

I think they will be implementing MORE sharding… keeping people separated. Can you imagine the lag that 4 million players all going to the same portal room would cause? So now, you & a friend can be standing in exactly the same spot in the portal room (or city) and not see each other because you are on different shards. The only way to see each other is to group up & bring one of the toons to the other shard. So, you will prob see less people on your dying realm. :frowning:

But…what IS that core motive? I truly can’t tell myself. You’d think they would WANT their game to do well, bring back players, be popular again. I don’t understand why they keep shooting themselves in the foot. Honestly and truly, I don’t.

Oh lord lol I used one I think right before we moved to these new forums, starts with T and ends in waffle. Got a one day suspension. It’s… not even a bad word? :woman_shrugging: Like kids these days aren’t already using words worse than that. And doing things cooler than browsing these forums.

Sharding is fine with me, I just cant recruit anyone on my server because no one plays on it and who wants to transfer to a dying realm?

1 Like

$$$ from investors, clearly. Our sub $$$ dont seem to matter for much.
This is what happens when good companies go public.

Stop over feeding the trolls.
It does have an effect on him, he just doesn’t realize it yet. Removal of player agency/freedom of choice will affect him one day.
This is why though the portal removal does not affect my personal game play, at the moment, it will be part of the reason why I move to another game.

3 Likes

Heavens sake… the same people are STILL at it 36 hours later and just as aggressively… Impressed and concerned with your dedication.

No. They don’t want to listen to the players lol.

Oh but I do want to have fun.

Do you want me to count again ? I have the time and the patience .

2 Likes

Wait till rage day. This thread will be 50K full of rage I quit posts.

1 Like

Count what?

I think you are confusing F2P with PTW.

This is a subscription based game, you should see content if you do requisite work. Extending content artificially increases the actual money it takes to play.

Therefore there is an actual real world cost to their delays, in addition to buying the game and paying the monthly fee. That’s something a free to play game does. It’s also something WoW never did prior to WoD, when they started with fight.

Ion had stated repeatedly it is about the pacing of content. When you collect money for play, that’s all you need to know about his motives.

5 Likes

:frowning: Sorry to hear your realm is dead.

The servers will crash as almost everyone from both factions make Zandas, and of course the Ally side will seem very big…and empty. And Blizz is counting on Zandas to make this go away.

They nuked all of the auto-group addons because too many people were grouping up in an MMO.

That’s not how opinions work. An opinion can be wrong. But don’t let that get in the way of your righteous crusade against people who dare to speak up against Blizzard.

You’ve been skirting the line. Just because you haven’t been punished doesn’t mean you’ve been all sunshine and roses.

7 Likes