Realm-wide gold! Please?

This topic again, some qol please. It’s tedious to mail gold back and forth from main to alts when I’m working on profs, a common pool for all chars (on the same realm*) would be awesome. Toggleable in case someone wants to opt out for whatever reason. Please??

7 Likes

Just buy tokens on every character like Blizzard wants

6 Likes

Bump the gold cap up to 99.9m, please.

Sure it would be convenient, but mailing gold back and forth isn’t that much of a problem. There’s like a thousand other things that rank higher in QOL improvements than account-wide gold…for me anyway.

2 Likes

every once in awhile someone makes a thread on here about a mistake they have made buying something on the auction house and they ask for all sorts of weird changes to be made to help with this.

The easiest solution is just to buy things on a character with not a lot of excess gold .

Your request would cause more problems than it would solve I believe. I personally would rather keep the system we have now.

2 Likes

This is why I specified an toggle system so that you can have a character or several (or all of them) with separate wallets. Understandable though, thank you.

I wish more things were account wide. Never knew how glorious is was until I went back to SWTOR. Rep, trade mats, gold (kind of).

Can’t do account wide. They can do server wide for cross faction, though.

Old Republic isn’t account wide, it’s server wide. :slight_smile:

My suggestion has been for a realm wallet not account wide gold.

Wooo I never tried it out. I only have characters on Star Forge.

Since I was on both RP servers and they split them apart when they went down to two servers, I noticed it. I’m still mad they didn’t combine the RP servers, too.

1 Like

still wouldn’t be a good idea because sharing gold across servers would cause problems.

Why this specific number?

Quality of life for people selling big items now

Futureproofing although they kind of have inflation in check

If not account wide at least make it server wide. We already have xfaction AHs, just let our gold be accessible across all our characters on the server. Also, make Void Storage into a server wide bank.

Also…why are badges of honor not account wide… :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

This. :point_up:

Cross realm skipped my mind actually, I only play on one lmao. So server wide then :slight_smile:

At this point, what is character identity, anyway? :woman_shrugging:

Reason I asked is because things go for more than that :laughing:

Should just go to 499m or 999m as nothing should ever reach those prices.

1 Like