Realm transfers

Fairbanks is 70/30 horde to alliance pop. I did not sign up to get to lvl 53 only to have all progress halted for these neckbeards to come slaughter and camp our bodies…give me my alliance realm transfer. Most likely unsubbing if this continues have fun losing money.

12 Likes

From Fairbanks as well. I have currently unsubbed until I can get a transfer out of here, cannot do anything due to the overwhelming horde majority.

4 Likes

****** bump.

2 Likes

Are they planning on opening PvE servers soon?

2 Likes

I don’t mean to be critical, but you DID sign up for that. That is exactly what you signed up for when you chose a PVP server.

There is a name for what you are complaining about: it is called “world pvp”. It is the ONLY difference between a PVP server and a PVE server. So it is exactly what you signed up for.

What did you think you signed up for? “World pvp, but only when I want it, not when THEY want it?” That does not exist in any MMO.

6 Likes

Blizz should step in with the server imbalance

Maybe they’re hoping cross-realm BGs helps that a bunch

4 Likes

Blaumeux is the same, I’ve unsubbed. The game is dead, you cannot play it, go home. It was a nice run.

I come here occasionally to check if I can transfer

No it absolutely isn’t and you know it.

Pvp is not being sheeped and raid killed before the loading screen.

Pvp is not being farmed 10+ times by hundreds of horde trying to get to BRM.

Pvp is not every boat, flight point and high level zone being camped by raids (more than one) of horde.

That’s a dead game. You can smugly excrete your idiocies about “ackshully you signed to be systematically exterminated like NPCs, that’s not blizzards fault” but you just look like a clown.

9 Likes

Lol karix you probably call shooting fish in a barrel “fishing,” too huh?

2 Likes

OMEGALUL

i love this ally salt

2 Likes

If they allow the aliance realm transfers off your server, it would make the problem worse.
Better solutions would be to let the horde switch to alliance faction on horde dominated servers, let horde transfer to alliance dominated servers, make a faction queue where the dominating faction must wait in a “Horde only” queue inside of a layer without world bosses until the layer with the alliance has the same amount of horde, then they can go to the balanced layer. And lastly, let the alliance transfer off of their dominated server, heartseeker and maybe arcanite reeper.

I play Horde on Fairbanks. Stop pretending that the Alliance don’t literally do the EXACT. SAME. THING.

I can’t farm xp or mats on my 59 pve holy priest without getting face rolled by single, but mostly groups of 60–usually raid geared–Alliance. Game is unplayable for me and my lvls 40 and below alts.

So what was my solution? See the icon character? See the realm type? I’m happily playing while I wait for this wPVP madness to settle down, if it ever does. This weekend I’ll be playing with my friends, like we have since classic’s launch. I may ding 60, may not, but we’ll still have fun doing our thing in the dungeons like we always have. Getting there may be tricky/aggravating but we’ll still get there, shrug it off, and get back to having fun.

You say you didn’t sign up for this. Actually, yes you did. No one made you go PvP server. Yes you may have been pressured by friends, but the choice was yours. You rolled PvP server, whatever your reasons were. You should have suspected this was how it would turnout once honor was said to release without battlegrounds (or once honor released at all). You should have prepared for this. I did. My IRL friends and I even have a contingency plan for our other friend who fell behind in leveling once life got in the way. (btw, if your friends–which may have pressured you to roll pvp server–have abandoned you to this madness, you have crappy friends and I emphasize)

If you wanted wPvP to happen only on your terms, you should have rolled PvE server. Sorry you chose wrong and you feel rerolling is too much for you.

May the strongest survive.

3 Likes

PvPers pre-P2: I love world PvP! I love the danger of being ganked anywhere in the open world, while doing the PvE content! Anyone who isn’t on a PvP server is a carebear that isn’t playing the ‘real’ game.

PvPers post-P2: HALP! I CAN’T DO MY PvE CONTENT BECUZ PvP IS HAPPENING ON A PvP SERVER! BLIZZ FIX! HALP!

Normal players: “You think you do, but you don’t.”

5 Likes

Obviously it’s what people signed up for. I don’t know how people can ignore the notification they get when they make a character that says: this is a PVP server and you are outnumbered 5 to 1 are you sure you want to play here?
Oh wait, they actually don’t tell you the ratio, that’s right. So I guess we are wrong and people didn’t know what they were signing up for. Weird.

2 Likes

Bull.

Anyone who did a cursory look at the forums or a simple google search could easily find out that the populations were going to be unbalanced before they even launched, much less how they are now. And, even if they didn’t do a lick of research, when they found out the server was unbalanced, they had plenty of time to leave before now. Quit your b!tching. Players caused this, not Blizzard. Let players deal with it.

1 Like

So you realize that players who enjoy ACTUAL pvp only have the options of:
Be severely out numbered
Severely out number
Non-pvp
This is NOT a player made problem. It is on blizzard to monitor this and direct people. They can’t force faction balance but they can incentivize and so far they have done none of that until recently when it is too late. They botched the servers at launch and have continued to prove incompetence and blaming anyone but the company is beyond delusional.

3 Likes

You do realise that people make mistakes sometimes? Stop being this self-righteous jerk, you gain nothing by having this attitude.

1 Like

No, it is not on Blizzard. This isn’t a MOBA. This isn’t LoL or Overwatch. This is a sandbox. Blizzard gave you the sandbox, and it is up to players what they do in it. A more ‘Blizzard-directed’ approach would be BFA.

People make mistakes, yes. And then they have to pay for them. In this case, either embrace the suck, or reroll.

You do realise that this isn’t IRL but a game made by a money-making company? If the subs bleed they will open transfers.

This isn’t about teaching life lessons.

And by the way, as PvPers we have nothing to gain in being jerks like that. Our servers population will only decrease either by rerolls, unsubs or transfers. But you are probably too busy thinking about your rank 2.

3 Likes