Realm Transfers No Longer Restricted

Today, we’ve lifted transfer restrictions to the largest Wrath Classic realms.

Player-characters may now be transferred to realms such as Benediction and Grobbulus.

For more information, please see our Character Transfer Information and Restrictions support article.

31 Likes

WOO! NO MORE DEAD REALMS! BENEDICTION HERE I COME!

My priest and warlock were lonely.

5 Likes

I take it that means we have to pay to move our characters from dead servers now, or will free transfers still be made available from servers where there are only 100 or so of a particular faction, for example?

2 Likes

So much for Blizzard wanting to put an end to mega servers…

11 Likes

They never wanted to do that. They wanted to fix the queue situation in the least costly way.

now we have confirmation your game is dead

6 Likes

The game is so dead they had to open mega servers lmaooo

12 Likes

More so that they and the player base got tired of complaining about realms dying. I wouldn’t be surprised if the silent majority just reroll to the mega realms when character creation was allowed and cut their losses.

1 Like

More like they are milking some more money out of you guys with paid transfers now that the game is dead enough that the mega servers have room

8 Likes

what about faerlina? you changed how the transfer screen works so you have to PAY JUST TO SEE IF YOU CAN. so if it is still locked. you just got “scammed” out of your money

this is just shameful to not list all the realms then change how the transfers work.

7 Likes

Ramping up monetization. As planned.

7 Likes

they could have kept the playerbase happy with lfd…then players would have at least some sort of out on their dead realms… but Blizzard always does what’s worst for their games

3 Likes

I would pay to move my Alliance Deviate Delight refugees stuck on Sulfuras to Grobb, but without any restrictions, I doubt it’s going to maintain population balance. It was 48% Alliance 52% Horde. I can see that getting skewed very quickly and ruining the only fun balanced server left. I’d hate to pay $80 to move to a server that gets abandoned by one faction. I don’t suppose there’s a warranty period on character transfers is there? lol

Casual reminder to not transfer to Grobb if you dont wanna RP or do actual world PVP with BOTH factions.

If you don’t like being ganked, go to the more appropriate populated server of your faction as per Ironforge stats.

3 Likes

I moved an alt from Pagel to Faerlina. You’re safe to do so if you wish.

1 Like

Thank you, I have been looking all over for this.

yes, if youre looking to just raid please stay far away from Grob, thanks

3 Likes

stop drinking the kool-aid. you do not have to purchase the transfer first to find out if you can transfer. there is no scam. you are just illiterate. start the purchase option then scroll down to choose your character and realm then you finish paying. it can not be made an easier than it already is.

2 Likes

What are you doing to monitor Grobbulus or benediction will not have overcrowding of queues?