Realm Transfers for Thunderfury

You’ve all moved the goalposts. This post is about asking for free transfers off a dead realm, and we’re now talking about FFXIV. This is why nothing gets done, useful directed discussion becomes slightly more formal LookingForGroup.

Thanks for being yet another person spending your time trying to fight on Blizzard’s behalf by reinforcing they won’t care.

You spent the majority of the time in this thread arguing for people to play FFXIV instead of WoW. You’ve accomplished a real lot. Thanks for your contribution, it really helped me out. /s

I hope your name is sarcasm, because I don’t really think you’re very empathetic - you’re coping yourself with this FFXIV crap – as if Square Enix doesn’t also have their own problems.

1 Like

Yes I moved the goal post :roll_eyes:

Yes the decade of greed and abuse has already proved that. I’m just reiterating it.

Your ability to cope = 10
Your ability for reading comprehension = 2

Oh gee bucko you are the first person to ever make that joke, ignore the fact that I’m empathetic with the hundreds Blizzard has personally bent over, and focus on the fact that I’m apathetic towards your overlords.

Just because you can read and type does not make you intelligent.

Going for the insults, now are you? Sorry I hurt your fragile feelings now, bud.

Go on and play your anime game, noone’s stopping you.

Lying about me.

Pseudo insult about my ability to communicate with others.

Sarcastic

Weak attempt at insulting me.

But now I’m the one crossing the line?

Cope harder.

Sorry I hurt yours. You went out of your way to ignore my points for the last hour, then come in like an annoying gnat only to be swatted down and when you could have actually made some points against me, you instead decided to talk like you’re in, man how did you put it, like in looking for group, then got your lil feelers hurt.

First, I didn’t know God of War was an anime.

Second, imagine saying anime like it’s an insult in 2022. All I can picture you being is an overweight 40 something year old who still wear Oakleys, dips, and beats his wife because she didn’t cook your steak correctly lmao. I’m calling you Tanner from here on out.

That wasn’t even an insult, that was me pointing out the ironic name here, which I assumed was intentional sarcasm. You viewed that as an insult?

Yeah, no your simplistic don’t play the game was just a bit besides the point. Wasn’t about feelers, it was minor annoyance that your logic is very dismissive and besides the point. I can play many games, I’m paying a sub for WoW, I just want heard - there’s no customer support number, this is my last line of communication to Blizzard really.

Why are you triggered, I didn’t say it like an insult. Is Final Fantasy XIV not an anime game?

Yeesh. Someone pick on you at school today?

come 2 deviate delight

1 Like

Except it isn’t ironic.

I care more for the people over your brand.

No, but listen Tanner, you’re just annoying so I’m trying to shoo you away from me as fast as possible.

Yes, it was a bit beside my point, because my point is that:

This whole extra sentence:

Is just a bit that sits right beside, or more appropriately, under, my point.

Stop talking about yourself like that Tanner.

Yes I am very dismissive of Blizzard. They’re a bottom of the barrel company. Below the barrel even, with the dirt and worms and other filth that steal breast milk.

No, it ties into it nicely. OP wants Blizzard to help. I respond saying Blizzard more than likely has no intention of doing so.

While I agree they should have a number, come on Tanner, it’s 2022, just write a ticket and wait 7-21 days like the rest of us, because you know, they’re a good company and all that.

Don’t feign ignorance Tanner. If you didn’t mean it in a condescending tone then you wouldn’t have deliberately wrote out anime. There is a 100 different way you could have said it but you actively chose to say it how you did. You knew you meant it as an insult, as a “low blow gotcha haha nerd you play an anime game” despite the fact that you play world of warcraft for fun kekw. Almost like the pot calling the kettle black, but in this case, the kettle hasn’t had employees steal other employees breast milk.

No, I just have to deal with a smooth brain on the forums. The smoothest of the brains. It’s hard to hurt you Tanner ngl, everything I say just glides right off.

I still wear them, they are fantastic glasses.

Sorry, kid. I think you need to take a break from the forums. You seem really upset over some back and forth that was supposed to be about my problem that you turned into a bunch of projections.

Think what you want, I don’t want to rub your ego the wrong way any more. You’ve clearly had a worse day than I have.

Tbf they are solid, but their association with certain groups of people is a hard turn off.

Oh you’re OP?

So you’re just big mad that I reiterated that Blizzard isn’t going to help you, and you’re big mad about it.

Got it.

Whatever you say Tanner, keep coping.

Oh I will. I think you, Tanner, are an aging old man who still uses “Customer Support Numbers” as a means of communication, and are just trying to relive your glory days in wow but are currently on a dead server and don’t want to fork over your shekels to daddy Blizzard (again), so you came to an open forum to vent and didn’t get the responses you wanted. Seems to sum it up nicely.

Had a great day.

What was that about projection though? Like I said, keep coping.

You know what, seethe me for actually.

Until next time, Tanner.

1 Like

Yes, seethe me for. Seethe me for.

I didn’t point it out, but I know you’re seething for me, and want any shot you can get, so have yours back at you, bud. I mean Tanner.

Sounds like something I’d hear out of an anime when the bad guy feels he has done something to inconvenience protagonist. All jokes aside, have a good night dude. I won’t be seething over a forum post any time soon.

Goodnight Tanner. I may find you annoying, but on the real level, I do hope you have a good nights sleep.

1 Like

Man, I envied Thunderfury for the faction balance and decent population for a non-mega server. What happened?

2 Likes

sneaky get ur behind over to grobb already

Probably the same thing that happened to every server like them.

Server was perfect. People panicked over what would happen if everyone left. So they themselves left causing the very problem they feared thinking they were avoiding the inevitable. Ill bet those idiots actually look back at their dead servers and think “wow we really dodged a bullet.” They were the bullet

6 Likes

:^)

Same thing that happened to Krom. People left for Bene and kept saying “dead server” on repeat in LFG. Once it starts, guilds leave one-by-one. After a few weeks, most people are gone.

3 Likes

RIP

Doomsayers are the worst.

3 Likes

Going to have to say it was the cause of those medium realms that are now dead to fall. There was hope the free transfers were to bolster the medium pop realms so they held out for the free transfers. When those free transfer got the option to go to the mega realms. It was written on the wall that their realms would die next.

Some like my guild fought it… but like with Solguard’s case it wasn’t enough. Guilds started transferring, players starter transferring, and my guild was left with one option. Transfer or disband.

and I quit. Personal loot is a cancer system.

If that answer is clear I don’t know what to tell you. The reason none of those are in-game is because of the outrage that came from the deluxe edition and boost that is brought with it. The whole classic thing is predicated on those things from retail not being here to ruin the game for those that quit in Cata-WoD due to those changes. If Blizzard were to implement those things to generate money it would kill the game outright.

If I am not mistaken Blizzard had no problems implementing the WoW Token for China where they are more accepting of that type of thing. However, with the launch of Wrath, I can tell you that both faction transfers and race changes would be in-game. Simply because Blizzard can claim that is when they were introduced the first time around.

On topic, with the thread. I hope Thunderfury gets transfers soon as I refuse to pay 200 USD to transfer my toons. Would sooner give Konami’s Master Duel that than Blizzard.

2 Likes