Realm Transfers for Thunderfury

Don’t hold your breathe.

Tbh just shard all servers together, make personal loot so we can all raid together and add War mode.

I’m not denying that it’s a hard issue to fix. I also know nothing of FF.

The root of my argument is that blizzard stands only to gain from realm imbalance and that their actions have exacerbated the issue. Logic would suggest because they wished to turn a profit. I am also willing to accept the alternative theory, which as we discussed, is that blizzard’s incompetence caused this and that they have no idea what they are doing.

People are asking for action now. Convienent how action is being delayed now that thousands are being spent on transfers each week. According to you, they were quick to bend to community suggestions previously. What’s the hold up?

If it is truly a flawed system, then why didn’t blizzard take corrective measures? Incompetence or greed. And no, there is nothing “authentic” about this. That is a thinly veiled argument

1 Like

They did take measures they are in retail.

Like I said before, just shard all servers together, make it personal loot and add War mode.

All issues are solved.

No. Here and now. Why didn’t they have a plan to implement a fix for this, if like you say in all your other posts, everyone knew this was going to happen?

Pick one, greed or incompetence. It’s ok to admit they are idiots. It’s a statement everyone here will finally agree with you about. Wouldn’t that be refreshing?

Because no matter what they did you would have people cry.

It’s funny that everyone has the solution that fixes their issues even if it creates a problem others may not like.

Imagine if they fixed the issues by adding the retail changes, everything would of been fixed but imagine the forum rage.

1 Like

Where was that logic during the changes that you said caused all of this?

If blizzard made changes based on community feedback that caused this problem (like you said two posts ago), then why are you adamant everyone pays $25 instead of holding blizzard accountable? Why are they afraid of stepping on toes now, if not for the thousands in transfer money coming in?

Look around you. This is forum rage.

4 Likes

Imagine thinking that a dying company that has only focused on short term gains over long term game health, the same company that has went through scandal after scandal, and disappointment after disappointment, ending their story with “abusive men stole and drank breast milk because their alcohol cabinets have better security than the tools used to assist mothers of infants” all the while having employees be fired en mass followed by employees quitting en mass is a company that cares about your 25 dollars and dead server.

Go play FF14 already and move on.

That logic was that the community didn’t want it.

All these changes were discussed and people didn’t like it for their own reasons.

If they were truly about money where’s the wow token, wheres the extra boosts, where’s the faction transfers, where’s the race changes???

Interesting people also asked for those yet they aren’t in the game…why not would they not generate more money? They should be in the game as all Blizzard cares about is money right??

They shouldn’t of done any of the free xfers as those were more harmful than good. The community decides which servers last or die.

The game that has an even worse cash shop?

Feel like I watched a video of the bald man reacting to a guy who did wow lore but switched to FF and he got into it with some guy on twitter about the stores, then had a guy come into his stream and set him off.

I’m fine with a store as long as the game doesn’t suck, which in reference to wow… Well, if a store is based on fun gameplay, then wow shouldn’t have a store kekw.

Plus you can’t buy Gil with money through Square Enix, let alone then transfer that Gil with an older version of the game’s Gil, like you can with wow tokens and retail gold, then turn retail gold into classic gold.

Why don’t you go play FF14 already?

I do.

/10char

You can’t buy gil because you simply don’t need to, Gil has no value as you make millions just leveling.

Wow gold has a much higher value as the game doesn’t shower you with it and raid consumes cost alot.

You can pay to boost to level 80 in FF14 which starts the newest xpac Endwalker however you are still obligated to go back and do all the low level story stuff from all previous xpacs including the base game ARR or you can also purchase a story skip to play Endwalker, so 2 purchases to play newest xpac.

FF14 greed is worse than WOWs

Moving the goal post bro.

The point I’m making is that you can’t buy Gil, while being able to buy gold from Blizzard.

That in my mind is way worse than mounts and cosmetics. A store can exist as long as it doesn’t provide any in game benefit. Retail almost requires players to buy gold for their systems. I’ll never forget seeing the crafted pieces for legendaries going upwards of a million gold.

You technically do buy it though if you buy a boost it comes with it.

Like you get a couple hundred thousand of it if you were to buy the boost.

When you buy the wow boost you get nothing.

If you were to buy the $25 boost you would get 500,000 gil.

And you can buy that as many times as you want

You get 500g and access to a store where you can buy over 100k gold for 20 bucks.

The only silver lining is what, you can only be 10 in a year or something? I know they “had” a limit on how many wow tokens you can buy.

Also focusing on the last line of my comment instead of the meat and potatoes of it, where I rip into Blizzard and their scandals.

Blizzard’s greed goes way deeper than just a wow store. The Act Man has a great video on the fall of Blizzard, and it only got worse post that video being dropped.

I remember see a clip of Disguised Toast talking about doing back to back events, one for Riot, and one for Blizzard, where Riot paid for everything and Blizzard expected him to cover all the costs of going to their event that they invited him to, and he even used Riot’s money to travel from his hotel to the Blizzard event because they didn’t provide transportation.

Blizzard has also invited people to come game test for them, 8 hours, for a total of 0 dollars. They still ran with the idea of “This is a privilege to do this for us” over the “This is a full day of work and needs to be compensated.”

Blizzard is a trash company, they died in 09. I’m glad Microsoft bought them, at least Microsoft was able to turn 343 around and have them drop a great Halo, and they’ve been letting Jeb do his thing for Minecraft which has paid off many times over.

But as far as Blizzard is concerned. Nah. I’m glad their greed and abuse killed their company.

You still didn’t talk about how you can actually buy gil in FF14 tho.

These companies are all the same lmfao, they are all about money.

If Blizzard really cared they would of added tokens to classic along with all the other transactions and unlimited boosts, but they didn’t.

Because you’re not buying Gil. You’re buying a boost.

You’re just reaching because you don’t like that I told some guy to go play FF14. Realistically, insert any game in the “FF14” slot in my comment, atleast any game that wasn’t owned by Acti-Blizz.

Like I said, the point of my first comment is aimed at the overall greed of Blizzard, not just a store which you brought up.

That’s just cope bro. Like you’re still focused on the store like the store is the only example of Blizz’s greed, and you’re using that as the litmus test for a company’s greed, which is why you brought up FF14, which while yes, has a bigger store, they don’t have a “Buy Gil” tab, unlike Blizz does with wow gold.

Seriously, go watch the The Act Man’s video “The Decline of Blizzard”. Great video.

Every time I counter one of your points you’re just going to give me some internet phrase of me coping.

You’re not just buying a boost it comes with 500,000 Gill.

You can spend $25 to repeatedly buy $500,000 Gil.

Final fantasy 14 cash shop is even worse.

Because you are.

Let me quote you what point I was making.

Now let me quote to you what you focused on.

To which you’re saying that buying a boost is a buy for Gil in FF14 which is “worse” in your words to Blizzard just allowing the outright buying of gold.

Which isn’t even correct baseline as one is buying a boost. While it can be “exploited” for Gil buying, the core idea of the purchase is to boost, with the Gil being secondary, which let me quote you on this.

But now for your own Strawman you set up as I wasn’t focused on the games respective stores as those pale in comparison to how blizzard has treated hundreds of employees and millions of players, but that treatment to you is nothing because Square Enix has a “worse” store.

All you’ve done is make a strawman and cope, so I’m going to break down and list my points in the most basic format.

1: Blizzard is a greedy company that has over a decade of greed and abuse behind their doors, and is not currently in a position to care about some random player complaining about dead servers.

That is it.

That is my point.

Now go off about FF14 stores again, and while you do that, watch the Act Man video I keep suggesting you watch. The only people who don’t like it are die hard Blizzard whales who just can’t stand to see someone talk bad about their favorite brand.

1 Like