Realm Transfers and the AQ Event

This pretty much screws over any hope Arcanite Reaper had for people transfering to get scarab lord and help our war effort.

Thanks blizz really feeling the love.

1 Like

So, just allow a guild to destroy everyones dream of a bug mount and say “well, it was your fault”

1 Like

lol what makes you think they help you only going to look for sever close to or waiting the 5 days to open it

you dont even get the scepter until you do the second clear of the raids…you moron

1 Like

This. Talk to your raid leaders about adjusting the raiding schedules so that you guys can have everything to bang the gong with the rest of them. If your guild wont even do that, then find a guild that will or suck up the fact you wont get it. You don’t get everything you want.

You can’t change the schedule of 39 people in their 30s, this has been the raid times for over a year now.

Better luck next circus

3 Likes

Please unlock the server transfer restriction now!!

4 Likes

Our guild is already planning on mass support for a single player. It takes a guild effort to do this. I HIGHLY doubt they would go through all this effort to just let it slip through their hands over something as minor as raid times.

Great change

Exactly. No sympathy whatsoever for players who try to game the systems.

2 Likes

Well you’ve got about a month to make it happen now, good luck.

Then why not just restrict it post P5 coming out, why punish legitimate transfers.

It’s ok for me, sounds “fair” enough, but now let me transfer my main to Grobbulus ;-;

1 Like

You won’t know until you try, and if it means that much to you; then you should be starting a conversation and dialogue with your guilds raiders.

I’m nearing my thirties so you can’t try that “Oh but we’re in our thirties! We have lives!” excuse with me. At that point you’re just making excuses. Start a dialogue with the right people or find some other way of getting it that doesn’t include screwing over another server.

2 Likes

I am an officer in my guild. I cannot ask people with 9-5 jobs to take a day off work to raid early.

As I understand it, anyone who completes the quest within the 10 hour period after the first gong ring on a server gets the mount. You don’t get the title, but you do get the mount. So that could be done on any server, I presume, if someone is prepared to put in the work on the questline.

If you are server transferring just to line hop in front of folks who have been playing on smaller realms to get a bug mount, I would call that anything other than “legitimate”. The troubling thing is that individuals in this thread cannot see what a downright garbage tier move that is.

2 Likes

Then you’re not a hardcore guild- leave getting big rewards to players that are more dedicated than you are.

3 Likes

I transferred to a HIGHER population server because our server had died out

please ensure this exploiter gets banned.