When I logged onto wow this afternoon, for whatever reason, everytime I launch the game now it goes to Realm Selection before I get my list of all characters. This wasn’t happening yesterday. I tested it on two different Windows Computers and a Mac (with multiple wow accounts), and it’s happening to all of them.
It’s because blizzard is horrible at bug support and will most likely never even respond to your post. Very sad but true.
Small indie company. These things happen; be patient. Their developer only works weekends and is still learning on the job.
This is happening to me too. I did a scan and repair and it still happens. I renamed my WTF, Interface, and Cache folders also with no results. My addon folder is empty.
I’m getting “Realm Selection” choice every launch too!
Same here. Every launch goes to the US server list. I then need to click on the Oceanic tab and manually select my server. I have no US characters so the confusion I think is with the intern in charge of the Battlenet updates perhaps?
Same here. Started today for me.
same. annoying.
Just started getting this too
Every launch for me drops me into the character select screen for the Mythic Dungeon realm, so I have to click realms and go back to my regular server(s).
at least i know im not alone now. sheesh.
me too is the realm selection saved on our computers?
+1 same situation here
One little issue here and there is whatever but with all the bugs on Remix, not being able to buy items from the Dinar vendor despite having met the requirements, having to log back in to battle.net every time it launches and now now having to select realms every time I log in.
This stuff all adds up and when combined becomes very annoying. This is really killing my optimism for any sort of smooth experience in Midnight……
Same here. Glad to know that there’s a bunch of others experiencing the same issue too.
Doesn’t this inspire a lot of confidence for expansions and big patches? When they can’t even keep the freaking login screen working properly?
It happened to me once but hasn’t happened since.
Keeps happening to me as well. It’s very annoying.
Noticed this too… good, that means I’m not losing my mind. (Well, I am, but not about this.)
This started for me after getting an update to the Battle.net client. Not sure if that’s the root cause.
happening to me too since yesterday. Every time I launch the game I start out at realm selection list.