Realm Forums Request Megathread

Supported. The time for each server to begin organizing within themselves is becoming ever more prevalent.

They just added two more pvp servers. I am betting we won’t get the realm forums until after launch, when there is a shhht storm of protest because of log in ques.

Realm forums confirmed by Kaivax in the AMA!
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/ct08c7/welcome_to_the_rclassicwow_subreddit_ama_with_the/exiajq0/?context=3

3 Likes

Very nice!!

Oh how cool you gathered all of the spam in one thread.
Curious though. Wonder how many of these were reported as the spam they are? Oh that’s right only topics we don’t agree with get reported as spam. If we support it that’s just the community speaking.
Nevermind most of these could have been made by the same couple of people. Lol.
Ah the hypocrisy that is the Classic forums.
Anywho. Yea. We need realm forums so we can get our tribalism on!

Showing my support for the acquisition of realm forums for classic wow.

Bumping this to the top…

Make sure y’all are liking/commenting on this thread.

Thanks for pulling everything together, Eloraell.

Realm forums were a big part of Classic’s community. It was the only place you could talk with the opposite faction and were abundant with people setting up trades, raid PuGs, BG premades, a plethora of guild recruitments, and lots more.

I still remember I got my Pendulum of Doom in Vanilla through the Realm forums from a guy on Alliance (I was Horde), we set up a time to put it on the neutral AH and I snagged it for 80g. No other way I could have gotten that axe but Realm forums.

It’s where all the most famous and infamous players on the Realm congregate and discuss the happenings and drama of the Realm. It’s where friends and rivals alike are made, I remember all the @player/ posts calling them out for ninja looting, ganking, stealing nodes or a good PvP battle in STV.

Blizz please give us Realm forums back for Classic! They are essential to a thriving community which is what we all want from Classic WoW!

1 Like

I am surprised they haven’t added realm forums yet.

Blizzard has already said Classic realm forums will go live on launch day.

1 Like

I didn’t see any post confirming this.

There might not be realm forums for Classic as far as I’m aware.

Bump for realm forums!

I haven’t been able to find any official announcements, but one of the CMs (Nethaera) said they’re coming. Scroll down to the last few comments at the very bottom.

Read the AMA, realm forums should be tomorrow sometime.

I support this message!

I understand that there are too many unknowns right now to implement realm forums right away.

I hope to see realm forums added in the near future.

Why do you need realm forums if you’re supposed to reroll to a different realm every day ?

Success!

I will jump on the wagon to ask for realm forums and even class forums.

Too late, they already exist.