Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

bump this please

1 Like

Yo was on penance this morning - free xfer to WG

Hey, my character is currently stuck being 5 minutes away from being done with the transfer process, and has been so for about 3 days now?

Is this a glitch, do I need to update my Battle.net? Please help

1 Like

Can we get an update here? Without news we’re stuck between settling for a less than ideal name and praying you fix things soon.

1 Like

Same issue here. I have started this thread where others are having the same problem. 3 days without being able to play a character. Please get us an update, we want to play our characters!

Exact same thing is happening to me. No response on my ticket, been going on non-stop. Character stuck in limbo… My other characters transferred just fine but one got stuck

1 Like

Samesies, toon has been stuck for days.

If you guys can, post in the other thread as well to try and make this as visible as possible. I also have GM tickets open in game with no response.

“Since there’s a lot of desire around this, when it’s fixed and ready to go, and I have a solution for Name Change in SoD you’ll get advanced notice.” - FwoiblesWoW on Twitter.

When they have figured out a solution they will give us notice, just a continued waiting game until then sadly. Hopefully we hear something before the weekend as I would like to log into my characters.

Disrespectful and incompetent. Typical blizzard nonsense.

this whole thing was really awkward, none the less I am sure most of the people who left living flame have regrets !

character creation is open on crusader strike now but the names are still not available, just updating everyone

So I’m assuming that means they gave up on name reclamation, that’s just gonna make the issue worse. GGs

we’ll never know coz they’ll never update us

1 Like