Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

It’s Expedite

1 Like

what would i do without u bigcreamy!

Looking forward to the forthcoming update from Blizzard on how OCE will proceed.

We are ready to make our choice. Please allow us that freedom.

2 Likes

Morning. As of 8am EST, Crusader Strike realm (alliance) is locked. I’m unable to transfer my characters from Living Flame > Crusader Strike. Is this going to reopen? Or are my characters stuck on Living Flame for now? Will we be notified when transfers open back up?

1 Like

same quest line is screwing me too. It’s been 36 hours and I still havent received :slight_smile:

(post deleted by author)

Shut up! No one cares What you say.

1 Like

Interesting way of trying to have a discussion :slight_smile:

All but one of my characters has transferred after 2 days. It is still in a transfer state and has been stuck with a “time remaining” of 5 minutes. I cannot log into the character on Lone Wolf and it is in complete limbo.

Please provide an update on pending transfers. More communication on these large issues that are ongoing.

same here. i quit sod in p3 because of pvp. i would’ve prob return now if i would’ve been able to transfer out of the pvp hellscape

1 Like

From an outside view, pretty funny. The community said you are the reason for the term gronk, which also means you spread butter with your fingers. Have you thought of downloading a private server so you can have zero ping and play on your own? You would be the OCE saviour in that it still exists witht he maximum available player base

4 Likes

Pretty happy to let the sub got at this point Blizz. Biggest mess I have seen probably ever in a game that exist but you can’t play. Not your fault. You’ve only had 20 years experience to deal situations as such.

2 Likes

GarnetHound it seems pretty obvious that option 2 isn’t of anyone’s interest.

Penance can’t be ignored or lumped in with SS. The players on Penance want to leave so that we can find groups for content and have a functioning economy.

If option 3 is what your leaning towards but are waiting for more feedback. Can you please go with option 1 for now (preferably immediately so that we can get things sorted before the next phase drops) and allow us to transfer from Penance to WG while you collect more feedback about Shadowstrike.

We got lumped into the cancellation/postponement of the transfers because some advocated for it for Shadowstrike. But we on Penance were all prepared to transfer to Wild Growth and wish to proceed with that while you determine what to do with Shadowstrike community.

3 Likes

There’s been a surprising lack of blue post updates given how many issues players are still currently experiencing. The name reclaim feature is not working and there haven’t been any name purges. Can we get an update on this? Many of us are keeping our characters in limbo waiting for the purge.

7 Likes

Some friends of mine are also unable to go from Living Flame → Crusader Strike.

1 Like

What time zones is this 10 AM supposed to occur at?

1 Like

Hello, I have yet to see an option for the character transfer. I am on the Lone Wolf server. Is Lone Wolf characters excluded from this service?

People are saying that it is vocal minority that wanted the change but look back on this thread and see how many were for the change vs how many want something different, I haven’t as of yet but I dare say it will paint a different story.

In all honesty blizzard could have opened up paid server transfers from the get go and they would of made so much money to fund more into WoW, and we wouldn’t have this issue.

you guys ever planning on opening character creation and releasing the inactive names? youre over an hour late with no updates, just sitting here refreshing over and over trying to get my names. botched server transfer

1 Like