Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

We’re not even the only Spectrum on the server!

Someone even had a meltdown on day one whispering our GM about how “we stole that name” and we are “ruining their Classic experience.”

I think he probably went to Crusader Strike after.

1 Like

If I have alliance characters on Living Flame US and Horde on Lone Wolf US … will I be able to have both horde and alliance on Crusader Strike?

TIA for a helpful answer.

2 Likes

Was JUST making a character to try out SoD… so I’m confused. does this mean i need to make a character on Penance (AU) to get it transferred? Lava lash is full and I don’t want PvP.

Or do I have to just wait until the 19th now to play SoD

1 Like

Will the developers be considering a transfer from PvP → PvE?

I realize what the initial post says and that it is not allowed at this time. but will this be considered once the dust settles?

PvP used to be, but I have grown to dislike the open world PvP that has been experienced. A lot of us were hoping to make the switch. If not, please reconsider, Blizz. SoD has been a ton of fun and I do not want to see guildies lost because of our inability to move.

7 Likes

Wild Growth about to experience some wild growth.

5 Likes

Can we please be able to make ally and horde on the pvp realm

1 Like

Why the hell are you forcing PVP players to xfer to an RPPvP realm when there are two normal PvP realms with the same population??? Like how do you guys ALWAYS find brand new ways to do EVERYTHING the dumbest way possible???

8 Likes

PVP was fun when there was balance, but now is just straight griefing and it’s not fun for any sides. Please hear us up Blizz.

9 Likes

why wouldn’t you use lonewolf or living flame for PvP transfers?

2 Likes

LET PVP GO TO PVE PLEASE GOD
please please please

11 Likes

Well this is disheartening. We were looking forward to escaping the griefing hellscape that is Lone Wolf to a PvE realm. Been eagerly awaiting more info. And now all we get is “Too bad, move to an even bigger PvP server”.

13 Likes

Because they looked at the data and CS was the most active/populous PvP server, it quite literally says that in the OP.

1 Like

yeah the grieving totally made our whole guild want to go pve. Horde on our server made it so ally couldn’t do the BRE quests so sounds like we are going pve

3 Likes

The margin for this is VERY low. The populations are near exact. and that is an RP server, so it’s just another giant middle finger to whoever wanted to do RP. This is yet again an example of their tone deaf and poor quality choices.

2 Likes

there are a lot of us and we want out

9 Likes

That’s exactly the same plan we had, until now that they want to force us to do something we don’t want to be part of and never got told that something like this could happen.
Not only the griefing, but imagine being forced to be on a server with a bunch of streamers? We all know that’s just pure psycho.

3 Likes

So does anyone know what server I should be making a character on now? if i don’t wanna be in PvP

2 Likes

Wild growth

tempted to just stay on lone wolf at this point to give blizz any sort of a middle finger we can

2 Likes

Also zero information on people who have characters on both factions or how much gold will be able to xfer with. Sweet jesus these guys suck at very basic communication.

3 Likes