Realm Connections -- September 24-25

For weeks I have been reading these posts in hopes of seeing my realm in the list and every week I think next week will be the one. This sounds like the final connections and again Earthen Ring is nowhere to be found. I honestly felt like we should have been connected a few years ago on the last round and there are less people around now than there was then. Please reconsider and help us out with our shrinking world. #ConnectEarthenRing

5 Likes

Darkspear needs at least 1 merge with an alliance pop realm. Its horde everywhere and not at all how it used to be.

Hyjal alliance still waiting . . .

1 Like

Is Draenor/Echo Isles on the list? :confused: Hopefully next week maybe, to a Horde dominated server, Iā€™m sure there is server starving for Alliance folks.

OMG still no kirin tor? Come on blizz, lots of dead servers are still waiting and this is something that HAS to be done before SL launches. Makes filling raid spots easier. Right now on kirin tor, itā€™s impossible to find anymore raiders because of how dead it is.

2 Likes

Merge Rexxar/Misha or allow free transfers off the dead realms.

1 Like

I second that. Or, well, the part about the Bladefist group. Iā€™m indifferent to which group weā€™re connected to, though looking at it, the Ravencrest/Uldaman group seem decent. Iā€™m in favor of an even bigger connection than just that though.

All I know is, recruitment for raiding has been borderline impossible with our population.

I absolutely agree!

I second that. Llane/Arygos needs some new faces.

#MoveEarthenRing #MergeEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

7 Likes

So letā€™s merge a bunch of high and medium populated servers. But forget about the ones that really need a merge because they are nearly dead. Yeah makes sense :frowning: sigh

3 Likes

Iā€™d rather be connected to a higher realm. I tried to drive traffic to my server for years and it wasnā€™t effective long term.

sigh I was really hoping to see Dragonblight / Fenris get connected to another realm. Iā€™m tired of being on a dead server, and I have way too many alts to move to another.

1 Like

This is a weird place to leave realm connections if they really are done for now. For some reason I thought all the current dead realms would be connected until they hit medium or high pop, and the current medium pop realms would become the new ā€œlow pop.ā€ But it looks like a bunch of dead realms were passed over while others got three weeks of connections.

4 Likes

As far as Earthen Ring goes, it could easily merge with Scarlet Crusade/Feathermoon which were merged in the first round and still have a small-medium population. Iā€™ve been hoping and checking to see if they would announce a merger for ScarletMoonā€¦ nothing.

8 Likes

Wow, what happened to Medivh? That was my home realm back in Vanilla it was one of the most populated ones.

an information on when will the Latin kingdoms merge? Iā€™m a drakkari player and the population is getting smaller and smaller, you can hardly make content

Iā€™ve still been waiting and hoping to see Earthen Ring get connected. As stated earlier, itā€™s near impossible to get enough players to actually DO something! Come on Blizzard, listen to those of us on Earthen Ring who have (quite literally) been begging for a merge for YEARS now. Iā€™ve done my best trying to recruit on a dead realm, but have seen far too many people transfer away or decide we are just too dead of a realm for what they really want. Iā€™m not sure how much longer we can hold on.

What is with the absolute silence on your part with Earthen Ring? At this point, we need answers. WHY are we not connected? WHY were we not connected years ago when the connections happened? WHY the silence?

Iā€™m still hoping, but I am losing hope that Earthen Ring will get a connection and a very much needed jolt toā€¦life on the realm.

#MoveEarthenRing #MergeEarthenRing #SaveEarthenRing

7 Likes

As my original server in late Vanilla was Scarlet Crusade (Horde side) I would love this. I still have a lot of characters over there. Unfortunately it would likely require a datacenter move.

It would be great if ER could receive the Scarlet Feather ā€¦

1 Like

I was just looking at the servers that have been connected and not only are they in the same data center they are also in the same battle groups.
Earthen Ring in the only RP realm in Vindicationā€¦
I think that means that a connection isnā€™t going to happen until they start pulling battle groups apart.