Realm Connections -- September 10-11

What we need now is Jubei’thos to be added to Dath’Remar and life will be awesome!

:smiley:

Most of these were desperately needed so yay.

Unfortunately, the combination of Mythic raid lockouts getting wiped and the late notice, this has really thrown a wrench in my guild’s plans for this week. Honestly a fix or at least a head’s up would have been nice.

1 Like

This is amazing. I dont know the population of Gorana but it has seemed to have little affect on alliance side though I have noticed an up tick in auctions sales though much was just a rival buying me out.

I welcome these changes. Thanks Randy!

1 Like

Um … wasn’t this already done last week ?

See post regarding this last week

2 Likes

That is not good.

Yeah players should have a choice in this. :thinking:

3 Likes

Its a backend virtual server with a server ID of 1168, the actual realm that hosts the cluster though, players dont see it but there is a reason why it keeps showing up…

Lol. No, use raider up. Much more accurate.

1 Like

Waiting to see Tanaris/Greymane get connected to something…

They’re a ghost town. A ghost town that most of my alliance characters are on, sadly.

Hydraxis needs to merge!

They wouldn’t get anymore transfer money if they merged all of the dead servers into realms like Stormrage and Area 52. Although at this point you’d have to think it’s a negligible amount considering there’s barely anyone left on medium and low pop servers. It really doesn’t make much sense now that I think about it.

1 Like

lol i didnt think it was anywhere close thanks

Skullcrusher/Black-Dragonflight/Guldan STILL needs a merger, why are we being left out?

Terenas agrees! But seriously… Terenas/Hydraxis seriously needs a connection.

1 Like

“We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post a new notification like this one next week.”

They probably just aren’t done yet. I’m hoping for some more merges as well.

Not sure what they broke on the Dread/Thur/Frost realms but the LFD queue for legion content is +30 mins as a healer and still wont pop…

I think LFD queue times has nothing to do with which server you are on.

You can be thrown into dungeon runs with anyone playing on any NA/OCE/LA/BR servers.

Yes and yesterday and all of the previous week queues have been 1-3 mins as a healer - it popped after 38 mins.

Ahh, so you’re wondering if the realm connection might have something to do with it or broke something, gotcha.

What about connections for brazilian realms? We also pay subscriptions.

3 Likes

Is it because so many people have stopped playing that we have to merge realms? It makes me sad to think that.