Realm Connections -- August 27

Um I’m pretty sure Arathor/Drenden needs to be connected to abour 15 other realms of its size to feel like anything of substance. The current connections are nice but it still needs a lot more to be noticeable.

Can you at least give us a list of the realms you are planning on connecting? Or the ones you consider low pop?

6 Likes

Willing to bet they have you marked for Terenas/Hydraxis at some point, we’re already sharded with y’all all the time.

Would you guys please take a look at the Brazillian realms? The only “healthy” subsection of the community is Azralon’s Horde. Azralon’s Alliance is pratically non-existent, while the other servers (Goldrinn, Gallywix, Nemesis + Tol-Barad) still face population problems like sinking economy/auction house, guild roster problems for endgame activities, etc.

Ideally, at least Goldrinn, Gallywix, Tol-Barad and Nemesis should be part of the same connection, which would create an stable, balanced “mega-realm” for us.

Thank you ~

16 Likes

WTB Bladefist merger, PST

Hello!

I am here representing many players of the Brazilian WOW Community.

The Brazilian World of Warcraft realms are being emptied and players are migrating to North American realms due to the lack of players, mainly in the Alliance side. Currently, 44 out of 50 top guilds in Brazil are from the Azralon realm. Aside from that, Azralon has 20% more population than all the other Brazilian realms – TOGETHER! It is impossible to do content in the other Brazilian realms, mainly in Alliance. In addition to the lack of players to organize raids, there is also the negative impact in the game’s economy.

We have created an online petition and an infographic to help to spread this idea, but unfortunately Blizzard is not listening to us. Currently, our petition (which started in august 21st) has a little bit over 2250 signatures. We want to be heard!

Our goal with the petition is for Blizzard to connect the other four Brazilian realms together (Gallywix and Goldrinn with Nemesis and Tol-Barad (the latest two are already connected) so we can play! It is incredibly sad to see so many players abandoning their own realms to move to Stormrage, Illidan, and so many other NA realms, because they can’t do any content with their preferred faction.

With the realms’ unification, all players win: PvP players will be able to find guilds with the same objectives and organize groups with more ease; it will be possible to raid Mythic within the Alliance; the Horde will have more competitivity in PvE and, the most important thing, the community will get stronger, because more people will be able to play together.

And, like we stated previously, there is an infographic (in Portuguese) explaining the reasons for the unification.
barradois .com/unificacao-dos-servidores-de-wow-no-brasil/

Thank you all in advance for your attention.

Amigos Brasileiros que apoiam, vamos usar a hashtag:

#joinUsBlizzard

124 Likes

Please, Blizzard!
My guild currently on Gallywix is ​​switching to Stormrage due to a lack of players for Mythic content. :frowning:

#joinusblizzard

40 Likes

Help us prevent more players from migrating to NA realms…

#joinusblizzard

25 Likes

We remain firm and strong in the fight!
Seguimos firme e fortes na luta!
#joinUsBlizzard

20 Likes

#joinusblizzard

18 Likes

#joinusblizzard

17 Likes

Please merge Earthen Ring. We’re desperate for an economy and more guildmates for raiding and rping.

8 Likes

I am Brazilian and I don’t play in the Brazilian Realms, but I support this petition. It is so sad to login into Gallywix or Tol-Barad and see Stormwind empty. Brazilian players, mainly the Alliance players, deserve a big realm connection! Hopefully, you guys can make it!

#joinUsBlizzard

24 Likes

Please Blizzard, dont wanna see more friends going to NA servers hoping a mythic progression! :pensive:

#joinUsBlizzard

17 Likes

#joinusblizzard

14 Likes

The discussion on the Crushridge connected realms is basically the same: this is a nice change, but we need much more. This seems to do little to fix much of what we have concerns with. It will even out the A/H ratio, if you can believe wowprogress population numbers, but this still leaves us very low compared to so many others, and we’re already hurting from multiple guilds leaving the server.

6 Likes

I’m the RL in my guild, and I lost a lot of players that transfered to Azralon looking for some Mythic content…

We need to be heard! We need solution!

#joinUsBlizzard

18 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

I’m a brazilian and i’ve migrated to Stormrage due the lack of mythic content, i’ll be happy to come back to the brazilian servers after this connections.
#joinUsBlizzard

20 Likes