Really? No Flying in next patch?

thats a nice glamour

1 Like

Why not use the timeline you have? Why pathfinder? We have already had to unlock Flying several times now. You really are clueless as to what your subscribers want.

What will pathfinder require? Please do not pull a wod.

4 Likes

Nice glam! (And I’m not just saying that because my favorite color is blue.)

I had variations of it in green as well, it was my goto healing outfit. I havent healed since Sarth 3D in WoW, but i love healing in FF

1 Like

the once in a blue moon we get a lot of responses from a dev and people still bite them and bark at them and then wonder where they are and why you guys fall on deaf ears

4 Likes

might be something simple as
collecting all the glyphs for dragon riding
full map unlock
might add some of the races for bronze
the new story line quest

1 Like

Okay, that’s fair. I hope you can understand out vitriol.

1 Like

hey atleast they bite back. I love when it’s not a drone response. I wonder if he’ll be the next ghostcrawler (in terms of being the dev that talks to us)

3 Likes

I’m just gratefully a Dev responded. I’m not going to worry about Pathfinder until it’s on the PTR and we see what it involves… it might be really simple and fast.

1 Like

I miss the days when Dev’s posted here.

It’s been a long time since a dev responded to us on the forums. It is certainly refreshing.

2 Likes

That’s a lot more data than you have, isn’t it?

Clearly they were not.

Feels funny coming from someone with over 23k forum posts, most of which are useless.

I swear I read that Pathfinders came about to ensure the players adequately explored the areas/zones. There is no reason for Pathfinder if Dragonriding already exists either without a pathfinder to start doing that.

3 Likes

I mean the requirements arn’t hard. its a basically explore the world and do the main story. you know something that’s extremely common. Let’s hope that’s it. No faction at X reputation.

2 Likes

hahaha the new faction renown 20 lol that would be both bad and funny

1 Like

Ok and if i want maintain that altitude??? What then?

1 Like

I’d be on the forums that day watching the chaos if that’s true

3 Likes

same lol
ill bring the vodka or mead lol

Stop being a petulant crybaby. There CANNOT be flying at the start of a new expansion. It has NEVER worked like that and I’m glad. There should be SOME gating at least for a bit.

but it worked in TBC and wotlk and cata tho and mop?

and zones were designed with it in mind

1 Like

I thought it was understood to be released later in the expansion. I don’t understand why dragonflying isn’t universally loved.

People are just determined to have AFK in the sky?

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like